Where the hell is The-Gaffler???

djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
fuckers been gone for a hot minute. I miss him, I have 2 earrings and I'm still not gay

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    RWM.
    Devoting himself to a photo gallery containing pictures of himself

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Too busy seizing tha day to poast.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Been in bed with a hangover and/or his new lady friend for the last month.

Or, as Quo referred to it, seizing the day.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    haha...if that's the case he'd be on here posting pictures still.

• hes still bloggin on the Labcabin blog, what up gaff?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    fuckers been gone for a hot minute.

I miss him, I have 2 earrings and I'm still not gay

Dude still owes me $700 too. If anyone knows his whereabouts, please to PM.

I can only poast once every hour, so I had to edit this post to get the info in, anyhow here goes:

I didn't want it to come to this but it's been months and I'm still waiting on my refund. I bit on a piece in October that was pricey. Paid him via paypal, I got it and it was not up to snuff. I called him and agreed to ship it back for a refund. I shipped the LP back literally the same day I got it.

Dude has yet to return any amount of my money and last month he promised to pay in "installments"

I have yet to receive any of my money back.

Dude still owes me $700 too.

oh shit. whaaaa? for real?

• I'VE BEEN SLAM DUNK'N HO'Z

But naw, the main reason is after the new year they updated some patch in the computers at work and now it gives me a HTML error [not a blocked one] so I haven't been able to make thee comments. Plus the only Internet I have is my iFon.

Moark, I haven't been woodshedding because of the debt. I wound up going back home last minute for the holidays where I saw Johnny, and about 40 12's I would have copped but couldn't [for you]. But that holiday I took a loss on one of my gigs I was supposed to hit you off that cash with. The 24th is the solid next one, and having a friend send a Paypal to you tomorrow since that be my check date whodey.

Teh-gaffelur doesn't gaffle people who he cares about. Or anyone on purpose for that matter.

Gotta go back to driving, I'm on my commute.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    The Gaffleur doth not gaffle!

• Sounds like struggle times, sorry dude. I was wonderin where was you too... she became your lady like I predicted hmmm? On the happy trail toward cirrhosis together

• deegreez, I past along a kite to young moist earlier while I was still at work to let the heads know. In it, I mentioned letting you know she's still the jawn.

Last for now [I'm about to have a smoke.. Still driving] I will say I am not ashamed that my biz was put out in the soul strut street as I had no intentions of pulling a okie doke. Will this possibly hurt any further business with perspective buyers in the future? Quite so. But you take the good with the bad in life... All while still trying to maintain a Suga Free lifestyle [Daze /]

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    HOW YOU GONNA PAY PFF A SEVEN HUNDRED DOLLAR DEBT WITH A KANSAS CITY DJ GIG?

MARK DO NOT TOLERATE THIS. RUN YOUR BUSINESS LIKE YOUR IMAGINARY DRUG TRADE. MAGNUM OUT THE HOLSTER LIKE ITS SPOSED TO. WHAT WOULD YOUR FAVORITE RAP ARTISTS DO?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    MAGNUM OUT THE HOLSTER LIKE ITS SPOSED TO.

WHICH IS TO SAY YOU SHOULD RAPE HIM.

• KC don't pay shit, last gig I had there I was written a cheque.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

"ON THE HOOD OF MY CAR!"[/b]

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    a cheque.

YOUNG U BRITISH NOW TOO?

• I'M ABOUT MY MAIL
    YOU AIN'T GOT MY MAIL?
    DEAD THAT!
    HIS HEAD CRACK LIKE A LOBSTER TAIL.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I'VE BEEN SLAM DUNK'N HO'Z

best cover ever

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

STILL NOT GAY NO MATTER WHAT MY WIFE SAY!

goddamn right

Good to know you aiight Gaff-dude.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

best cover ever

Featuring Icey Hott!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PSA: Don't ever apply this shit to your back or whatever and then scratch your balls without THOROUGHLY washing your hands. In fact, just don't scratch your balls at all with Icy Hot in the vicinity. Unless you want to be seen screaming and trying to claw the flesh off of your own balls. And good luck trying to wash it off once it has gotten on there.

• PSA: Don't ever apply this shit to your back or whatever and then scratch your balls without THOROUGHLY washing your hands. In fact, just don't scratch your balls at all with Icy Hot in the vicinity. Unless you want to be seen screaming and trying to claw the flesh off of your own balls. And good luck trying to wash it off once it has gotten on there.

Pics or it never happened.

I mean, I'm not desperate to actually see said balls, but still. . .

J

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Moark, I haven't been woodshedding because of the debt. I wound up going back home last minute for the holidays where I saw Johnny, and about 40 12's I would have copped but couldn't [for you]. But that holiday I took a loss on one of my gigs I was supposed to hit you off that cash with. The 24th is the solid next one, and having a friend send a Paypal to you tomorrow since that be my check date whodey.

Teh-gaffelur doesn't gaffle people who he cares about. Or anyone on purpose for that matter.

Thanks, I know you'll honor your word and come through on that refund.

-Mark

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

I can only poast once every hour

Did you ask to be limited, or was that an executive decision by the moderhatorial staff?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

COWARD

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

I can only poast once every hour

Did you ask to be limited, or was that an executive decision by the moderhatorial staff?

Still waiting on an answer to this.

• I can only poast once every hour

Still waiting on an answer to this.

You prolly have to wait about another 57 minutes.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts

-Mark

I'm sensing a slightly passive aggressive slant.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

-Mark

I'm sensing a slightly passive aggressive slant.
    Poor choice of words.