Its Raining Grails (with audio)

buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
Had some pretty good luck in the 45 department in the last few weeks so here's a nice, streaming Divshare playlist to spread the good cheer. Its been kind of tense around here lately. Hope everyone can cool out and enjoy...Oh and I'm totally broke now so if anyone is so moved as to help replenish my paypal account, you won't be turned away. j/k j/kHugh Godfrey - Mad World, rare Studio 1 ska, Didn't know I needed this.The Constellations - Oh Mary / My Dear, All-time grail alert! Truly wicked Ohio single. Didn't think I'd ever own this.Sunny & The Sunliners - Should I Take You Home, essential lowrider sounds. Didn't know this was in my collection for so long.Candi-Bars - You're the One / I Believe in You, hometown soul rareness, amazing harmony ballad b/w kind of sissy but kind of great northern side. Forgot I was after this.The Carltons - Better Days, Wicked men beware! The Upsetter meets Carlton Manning & Co with an awesome righteousness , no thanks to the genius who scribbled all over the label, but what can you do? Didn't think this actually existed.Carlton & the Shoes - You and Me / This Feeling, 2 beautiful rocksteady sides, rounding out the Carltons rock block, Didn't know UK centers were so vital!

Comments

• Love that mad world song, thanks!

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    all great tracks! thanks for sharing. i gotta get back on the "post finds with audio" tip.

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Nice finds much appreciated thanks

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Thanks, loving the rocksteady. Loving the oldies. Lovin' it.

Couldn't really getting into your "All-time grail alert!" though. (Call me a contrary mary.)

• nice one on the constellations...RnB grail indeed...been after that one for awhile now..

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts

Such a great 45. Btw, I have a copy for trade.
    Hit me on the PMs if you are interested.