F U, FAUX_RILLZ!

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
I heard about all of your little passive-aggressive quips about me. I know you're just aching to get at me, but you don't want to go there because I might flame you. It's so sad to see your employers' money go to waste. Oh yeah, I know about that too. And don't think I haven't called them, because I haven't... yet. You don't really dig and you only come to this site to post thinly-veiled threats aimed at me and how you'll send the goons to my house and snatch up my kids on their way to school. Well you know what, I don't have TIME for you because I'm far too busy for these antics.Just so you know.

Comments

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    r u saying your daughters tied up in a brooklyn basement?

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    there are several character traits evident in the above statement that lead me to believe that you would be an excellent soulstrut moderhateur.

• HE says that he is going to catch me on the humble and hit me up in my apartment building's vestibule. I think not

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    HE says that he is going to catch me on the humble and hit me up in my apartment building's vestibule. I think not

Come to APT, get slapped up

• I am the reason they got that new security detail. You don't want it with me. Good thing I am far too busy to bring it to you in person.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    SUCKAZ NEED BODYGUARDS.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I am the reason they got that new security detail. You don't want it with me. Good thing I am far too busy to bring it to you in person.

What?

I am currently digging and cannot see your response.

• -------

(= no words)

• YUP! Faux Rillz is mega soft batch.

I man'd up to the goon via PM on some "yo i'm going to be in new york on this date" and he was on some "uuuh uuuuh uuuuh I might be busy since it's my birthday". I could hear eagle sweat-drops running his nose.

YOU ARE ZEE SHOOK ONE!

• Yo dog I feel like that post took too much time.

• Yo dog I feel like that post took too much time.

i'm calling your boss and telling him your wasting HIS money.

DEALT!

• I am the reason they got that new security detail. You don't want it with me. Good thing I am far too busy to bring it to you in person.

What?

Up to his ankles in signed, OG Velvet Underground acetates....

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I am the reason they got that new security detail. You don't want it with me. Good thing I am far too busy to bring it to you in person.

What?

Thanks for making me spit Bacardi on my keyboard.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Yo dog I feel like that post took too much time.

HA!

classique

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

• HELL YEAH PEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIEEEMMMMP! YOU GOT THE HATERZ HATIN AND THE WATCHERS WATCHING! KEEP MAKIN' EM MAD! LOL!