80's Comedy Movie Question (Mad Mag./Comics rel.)

fishmongerfunkfishmongerfunk 4,154 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
At risk of asking a really stupid sounding question, what is the risque 80's screwball police/spy/security guard comedy that contains a scene where one of the cops is portrayed as a complete slob (a la booger) at home in a brief scene. at one point in the scene the slob is eating cereal when he realizes that his cat has shat in his lucky charms. the man simply scolds the cat, picks out the feces from the milky bowl, flics it away and continues to eat the cereal. in that scene the guy had mad magazines mounted on the wall throughout his entire apt or house. it could be an early police academy or top secret!; something along those lines.my girl and i are setting up our new apt. in vancouver (hey vancouver strutters!) and we were thinking about doing a vintage wall of Alfred E. Neuman with my childhood collection. i just want to see how it could be done, without having to re watch all those flics.also, if anyone knows about comics and could suggest the type of system i could use to pull that off nicely i'd appreciate any tips. thanks

Comments