Mike Jowwnze NRR

alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
um, apart from the wreckless use of the N word, this thing is godamn hilarious...especially towards the end when the guy does his Mike Jones impression...i dont know if its me, but it looks like he's pretending to be driving...this rivals that angry fat kid that did those "freestyle" rapshttp://www.trendpimp.com/displayimage.php?pos=-315ps: there should be a general posting area so we can post stuff like thing and not feel guilty when its not exactly music related...it can't be too hard to add a general forum can it?enjoy

Comments

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    ps: there should be a general posting area so we can post stuff like thing and not feel guilty when its not exactly music related...it can't be too hard to add a general forum can it?

Suggested and shot down on numerous occasions.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    shot down on what grounds? programming capacity?

i know im a participant in it, but isnt it kinda like looking for words that start with the letter "A" in the dictionary and finding stuff like "arange" or "a pear" or "a chicken".

anyhow i feel its a good idea...cause i dont think non-record related items shouldnt be allowed on the forum period,its fun discussing stuff like that in a community and peoples humour appplied to it, there should just be a section on it.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    shot down on what grounds? programming capacity?

Well my feeling that I got from reading people's posts was that (paraphrased) there's no need to separate it out. People should be able to have a naturally progressing conversation even if it's off topic.

You're not the only one that has thought this though. You might try searching for it but I think those discussions were pre-the last board crash.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    ahh i see. it still something that should be considered though. there's too many funny jpgs and gifs in this world to wait for the right opportuned time to execute them waiting for the appropiate conversation

case in point...these have no relevance to record type converstations

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

That is some crazy photoshoppingings.