The best time to intentionally piss yourself

DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
...is when you first arrive at the beach, but haven't gone in the water yet. It's ideal to be standing and talking to a friend. As your friend is talking, look him or her in the eye and nod with a serious expression, and begin pissing yourself. Do not break eye contact. When you're done, you have two options:1) Deny it."Did you just piss yourself?""No.""Dude, you totally just pissed yourself!""Um, no, no I didn't."Then run into the water laughing maniacally.2) If you're not digging the whole "I just pissed down my own leg" feeling, you can just skip to the running into the water laughing maniacally part.

Comments

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Its been a hell of a week on the strut so far.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    speaking of which, how about people's faces when they are pissing in the water? Dude seriously staring at the horizon = pissing in the water

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Yeah, I figured it's "anything goes" these days, so why not?

Oh, and Mylatency no longer a moderhatter, huh? Crazy.

• Another good time is if you're half passed out on the train after smoking a dust blunt and dudes are trying to run your pockets, just piss yourself. They might punch you in the face but at least they'll be out of your pockets.

Also if you get stopped by a pig and are being aggressively frisked, piss yourself when he gets to your waist, so by the time he's feeling your legs it'll be nice, warm, and wet. They might crack you on the knees with a stick, but it'll be worth it to see him jump back with a look of disgust, plus you can tell people you pissed on a cop.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

yeah dude, deal with it

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Without question the best time to piss yourself is upon your arrival into prison.

Shit your pants too......and smear it all over yourself.

First impressions are important.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    HELTER SKELTER

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    HELTER SKELTER

• Without question the best time to piss yourself is upon your arrival into prison.

Shit your pants too......and smear it all over yourself.

First impressions are important.
    Or you could punch the biggest guy there the F*ck out, but your suggestion is an option too.

• ...is when you first arrive at the beach, but haven't gone in the water yet. It's ideal to be standing and talking to a friend. As your friend is talking, look him or her in the eye and nod with a serious expression, and begin pissing yourself. Do not break eye contact. When you're done, you have two options:

1) Deny it.

"Did you just piss yourself?"
    "No."
    "Dude, you totally just pissed yourself!"
    "Um, no, no I didn't."

Then run into the water laughing maniacally.

2) If you're not digging the whole "I just pissed down my own leg" feeling, you can just skip to the running into the water laughing maniacally part.

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    speaking of which, how about people's faces when they are pissing in the water? Dude seriously staring at the horizon = pissing in the water

this is truth. also, if you on the couch with a blanket over you and you sac adjust yet no arm movement is revealed.. how do people know?

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Oh great... I just pissed myself at my desk. Now what are my options?

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

run for the water!

• Oh great... I just pissed myself at my desk. Now what are my options?

run for the water!
    stare at the horizon!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

run for the water!
    stare at the horizon!

Punch the biggest guy in the office!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

run for the water!
    stare at the horizon!

HAHAHA WELL DONE....

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

run for the water!
    stare at the horizon!

Or start excessively drooling.