Real World Brooklyn

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
i feel like if i watch this i might become frustrated with lifebut i love The Real Worldwho will br watching this?some kid from this season said "Brooklyn is kind of bad. i dont want to get shot"

Comments

• I hope they all get run for their shit.

Where is the dorm, I mean... house?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I thought they decided they weren't doing this? Their house has to be in WB.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    Where is the dorm, I mean... house?

Apparently it was in downtown BK, but i had always heard it was going to be in Red Hook. I'm not too far from down town, and never once heard/saw any thing related to Real World MTV. Suggesting these fools probably never actually stayed in BK other than at their crib.

btw, my girl told me that one of the cast members is a tranny or something like that.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    How long til they show up at The Rub?

When they had Real World Philly we wouldn't let them in any of the clubs I did.

• I saw the promos, the house is on the water somewhere. I don't know Brooklyn, so i couldn't tell you, but it looks like it's a huge building on a pier.

• Can we kidnap them and drop them in the Ville? Pitkin and Mother Gaston would work.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    Its at pier 41 in red hook. One is a tranny? Theyre prolly still filming. I hope red hook gets grimey on em all

• i'm pretty sure that filming is over by now
    so You guys must of missed the hate bus

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Can we kidnap them and drop them in the Ville? Pitkin and Mother Gaston would work.

Yeah, do like the thing Puffy did when he had the kids walk to Brooklyn, but start the kids out East and have them make their way back hahah OH SHIT that would be so ill.

They probably dont let em walk the street. Theyre probably not allowed in the subway. Chauffeured every where. No real world in the rub cosmo

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts

Can we kidnap them and drop them in the Ville? Pitkin and Mother Gaston would work.

Yeah, do like the thing Puffy did when he had the kids walk to Brooklyn, but start the kids out East and have them make their way back hahah OH SHIT that would be so ill.

Why was it so dl. That aint real. Let the world know

• TEH NEW BROOKLYN!

:barf:

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I honestly do not know this Brooklyn.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    so the one in the black capris is the tranny?

And u dont want to.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

It is not the Brooklyn that the rapp musics have described, that's for sure.

• Maybe this is why Red Hook got that crazy looking Mobile Command Station from the NYPD?

I dare them to do real world bronx

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    What, Jeru was too busy for this show?

• I dare them to do real world bronx

SOBRO!

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts

MTV Real World..so typical. I hate this show!

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts

i was thinking it would be that dork on the left

two of them (up front) are wearing black capris - which one?

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    the black chick is wearing leggings,the strong jawed jawn in the center is wearing capris.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

Yeah, I kinda thought it was the he/she on the left, the one with man hands, a pronounced jawline and small breasts.

Yeah, I kinda thought it was the he/she on the left, the one with man hands, a pronounced jawline and small breasts.

well, whatever "it" is, male/female/other, that joker just dont look kosher

• the tranny is the girl dead center. black capris, boots, and sweatshirt. Just saw her talking bout how he was meant to be a she on mtv.....shakes head at disgust in myself..

http://gawker.com/5038565/real-world-brooklynites-spotted-in-williamsburg

i guess the general consensus is that everyone hates these people. they ruin dance parties and gatherings with their "i'm on the real world. u wanna have sex" tip and bring a camera crew every where...

Jonny i was thinking more like Crotona Park or Castle Hill or something like that

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    http://gawker.com/5038565/real-world-brooklynites-spotted-in-williamsburg

i guess the general consensus is that everyone hates these people. they ruin dance parties and gatherings with their "i'm on the real world. u wanna have sex" tip and bring a camera crew every where...

Jonny i was thinking more like Crotona Park or Castle Hill or something like that

Accordingly to this article, the blond dude is named "Chet." I automatically have to ride for him. Not enough Chet's in the world.