that J-Swift documentary

rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
did this ever come out?

Comments

• I'd like to see it, but I'd rather watch a documentary about him doing those early productions. This just looks sad and depressing. Even though it's a documentary about the whole thing, including the people who exploited him for the reality show, this doc seems rather exploitational too.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    Certain parts of that were some exploito crap imo. I'll be glad if this never gets released.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I hope dude kicked the habit as it looks here:

This shit is ill and disturbing at the same time.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• ugghhh, filming them smoking crack and having sex and him beating on her. F*ck that shit. I know that's the reality of the situation, but nobody needs to see that. I don't want to see this. Even him doing raps about it after the fact doesn't make it seem any better.

I LOVE the production on Bizarre Ryde, but I have no interest in watching dude at rock bottom.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    ugghhh, filming them smoking crack and having sex and him beating on her. F*ck that shit. I know that's the reality of the situation, but nobody needs to see that. I don't want to see this. Even him doing raps about it after the fact doesn't make it seem any better.[/b]

I LOVE the production on Bizarre Ryde, but I have no interest in watching dude at rock bottom.

Right, hence my statement about it being ill (clever that he could rhyme in Rakim's cadence about that fucked-up shit), yet disturbing given the subject matter, imagery, and candor.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    ugghhh, filming them smoking crack and having sex and him beating on her. F*ck that shit. I know that's the reality of the situation, but nobody needs to see that. I don't want to see this. Even him doing raps about it after the fact doesn't make it seem any better.

That's word. I hope this never came out.