mp3 request War,Galaxy longversion page Cosmo or U

AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
Please. I don't know what happened to my full length version but it's goooooone, outta sight. thank you times a milli-abby

Comments

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    I'm guessing you want the 12" version that starts off with the open drums. Here it is:

DivShare File - 118 bpm - War - Galaxy _12_ mix_.mp3

• SLAM DUNK.

that is the one, the long one, thank you.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    WHOOP WHOOOP! I'm playing the shit out of that record tomorrow night.

• WHOOP WHOOOP! I'm playing the shit out of that record tomorrow night.

Yes! I'm sayin, do that, I ain't bein greedy....!
    I'm having a renaissance/love hangover with this jam, I can't get enough...just made a dub delay re-edit of it, I will try to send it to so you can have it when I come through.

I JUST WANT TO GRAVITATE.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    such a top track!

did you do an extended section of the part when the drums break down for 1 bar?

If yea, then post a link of that ish!

nice

• Man this 12'' has been MIA for months. A f*cking ESSENTIAL. Everytime I played out-of-town/state/country/downthefuskin skreet I always had that 12'' in my gig bag.

Thanks !

• My Galaxy re-edit sounds not spacey enough yet, I have something in mind for the handclapping that I need to tweak more still.

So for now here instead is a hot little extended re-edit I just did of the Jones Girls 'You Gonna Make Me Love Somebody Else' with what I hope you'll find to be an equally sexy bass groove in an ever so slightly slower bpm family... ? lemme know.
    These are all part of a gang of re-edits for a handclapping song mix I'm making.

Enjoy. - abby