Making it Rain, last weekend

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
So my homegirl shows up at the club Saturday night and asks me to play "Make it rain" a song she doesn't prefer or would ever ask for. I looked her a bit confused and she opens her purse to reveal $800 in $1 increments of McDonalds gift certificates! Lol...... Her family owns a McDonalds and she had them left over from the holidays or some shit. So I dropped the track and she went up in V.I.P and started throwing them down to the crowd. It was kinda awesome for some reason.

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    So my homegirl shows up at the club Saturday night and asks me to play "Make it rain" a song she doesn't prefer or would ever ask for. I looked her a bit confused and she opens her purse to reveal $800 in $1 increments of McDonalds gift certificates! Lol...... Her family owns a McDonalds and she had them left over from the holidays or some shit. So I dropped the track and she went up in V.I.P and started throwing them down to the crowd. It was kinda awesome for some reason.

SIK

• in related news...

Local McDonalds Smobbed On. News at 10.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    in related news...

Local McDonalds Smobbed On. News at 10.

This cracked me the hell up.

• crazy...not sure what id do if it was raining mcdonalds money.

now if it were macdowells....

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    When I was in Moscow dudes were literally making it rain with American hundreds. Must have been like 40 Gs. Shit was so unreal. I had half a mind to start scrambling around the floor but, after looking at these dudes (the real deal straight thuggy shit) I gave it a second thought. f*cking so ill...

• When I was in Moscow dudes were literally making it rain with American hundreds. Must have been like 40 Gs. Shit was so unreal. I had half a mind to start scrambling around the floor but, after looking at these dudes (the real deal straight thuggy shit) I gave it a second thought. f*cking so ill...

thats some vegas shit right there...where the chics scramble on the floor to pick up the most $, to win fake tit jobs.

• When I was in Moscow dudes were literally making it rain with American hundreds. Must have been like 40 Gs. Shit was so unreal. I had half a mind to start scrambling around the floor but, after looking at these dudes (the real deal straight thuggy shit) I gave it a second thought. f*cking so ill...

F*ck! What happend to us? They used to wait in line for f*cking TOILET PAPER! Now they use our money as toilet paper.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    McRain???