Woman lights mans genitals on fire

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central

Comments

• OH MY!!
    Definately didn't expect this to be in Aus....ooooooooooooooooof!!
    Firestarter indeed- don't mess with the aussie shiela's!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    strewth.

the poor bastard died, she's up on murder charges.

Chuck another prawn on the barbie love...

• Her husband must've had a short fuse.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    this happened not far from me
    she set fire to his genitals, he gets up and knocks over the metho and catches on big time, whole entire house burns down

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Am i the only one who thinks the new's graphic of a man's boxers and some one holding a match to them is a bit fucked up ?

• The Lorena Bobbitt of 2008?

• The Lorena Bobbitt of 2008?

or Kiranjit Ahluwalia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiranjit_Ahluwalia

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    this would make a nice christmas tradition.

• I would like to know the backstory.. What drove her to this action was there a history of abuse etc.

I knew a lady in Darwin who was in a relationship years ago with a guy who used to beat her unmercifully when he was drunk. One night after copping a beating from him she waited until he had passed out and went into the bedroom with a tyre lever and f**cked him up. Broke his legs, arms and numerous ribs then left him.

Completely justifiable violence IMO. Amazingly the police let her off with going to court.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

would give a whole new meaning to "chestnuts roasting on an open fire."

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts

aahhhahhhahh...

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I thought this was going to be a thread of Alba pics.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    What drove her to this action...
    Being a woman.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Being a woman.

The newswoman is the same one from party dude Cody, who refused to take off his glasses.

Being a woman.

besides that
    i would say some sort of cheating related

• yeah, i'm pretty sure that's what they said. that he was diddling another laydee!

• What drove her to this action...
    Being a woman.

So not funny.

Being a woman.

So not funny.
    you sound
    a. overtly uptight female
    b. male trying to pretend to be beyond these kinds of jest to impress a.

• a. overtly uptight female
    b. male trying to pretend to be beyond these kinds of jest to impress a.

Hahah right... well, the small female minority on soulstrut can take care of themselves.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    That courtroom drawing of the woman is like something from the chapbook of Edward Lear.

• goodness gracious...

A SELF-CONFESSED "jealous wife" who allegedly murdered her husband by torching his genitals told neighbours "his penis should belong to me", a court has heard.

Prosecutors today told the Adelaide Magistrates Court that Rajini Narayan should not be released on bail without an extensive psychological assessment.

Lucy Boord, for the Crown, said the 44-year-old had confessed to neighbours that she had set her engineer husband, Satish, alight upon learning he was having an affair.

"She told neighbours 'my husband loves another woman, he hugs her'," she said.

"(She said) 'I'm a jealous wife, his penis should belong to me, I just wanted to burn his penis so it belongs to me and no one else.

"(She said) 'It's just his penis I wanted to burn, I didn't mean this to happen."

Narayan was originally charged with endangering life and arson offences over the incident at Unley in December.

Prosecutors had alleged Satish was asleep when his wife doused his genitals with methylated spirit and then set him on fire.

A blaze was sparked when he jumped out of bed and knocked over the bottle of spirit, causing $1 million damage to their Cleland Ave townhouse and an adjacent property.

Today, Ms Boord said the charges against Narayan had been upgraded to murder.

"She poses a substantial risk to others given her flagrant offending," she said.

"Witnesses also heard the accused make references to using a police officer's gun on herself, and references to whether she should be alive at all."

Ms Boord said psychological reports filed with the court were out of date, as they did not address Narayan's reaction to the new charge.

Magistrate Bill Ackland ordered a new report, and remanded Narayan in custody until Friday.