ONION RINGS

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
http://www.popeyes.com/menuFeedback.aspcan everyone write and tell them to bring onion rings out west.peace, stein. . .

Comments

• why not just go somewhere else?..they wouldnt be as good there as they would a good diner anyways

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    it was a few people on the F.P.S.O. tread that said they were the best side order.
    peace, stein. . .

• oh gotcha..we dont have popeyes here

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    preference:

battered or breaded????

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    dont know?? however they come on the east coast. stein.

• dont know?? however they come on the east coast. stein.

at my popeyes shit is real.

no mistakes allowed

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    dont know?? however they come on the east coast. stein.

probably breaded... breaded onion rings are wack... too heavy...
    battered all the way... honestly chain fast food in general is wack, i feel sorry for single moms taking 2 kids to mc donald's b/c they're dropping like 15 bucks to feed them... fuck that, get a pizza...

i'm broke as fuck and i never eat any fast food chains... i'm getting 5 dumplings for a dollar in chinatown, 2 dollar tacos from the mexican delis, 3 dollar sandwhiches from the vietnamese ones, and (my fav) a ham and swiss sub, side order of macaroni salad, and a bottle of coke from my local arab deli for 3 bucks...

but, i understand being obsessed with fast food.. no lie, if they opened up a fatburger, an in and out burger, or even a fucking jack in the box, i'd be there in a heartbeat... (just to get a jack ball for my non-existant car antenna...)

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Anonymous 07/23/05 01:59 AM Reading a post in flat mode
    favorite popeyes side order.