Sad News For Xmas. Man in Santa Suit Killing

street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
Man in Santa suit kills at least 6 at holiday partyhttp://www.iht.com/articles/2008/12/26/america/26santa.phpMan, that sucks.

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Yeah, I didn't want to post about this until after tomorrow. Really horrible story.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Yeah, that is a real downer.
    R.I.P.

• Yeah, I didn't want to post about this until after tomorrow. Really horrible story.

I was going to refrain as well, but I'm a little faded and forgot.

my bad

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Yeah, it's terrible An eight year old answered the door for this guy in a santa suit and he shoots her in the face. Incredibly, her injuries are not considered life-threatening.

Apparently, he (at the very least) killed his ex-wife and her parents. And then went home and killed himself. f*cking asshole.

• as well as shooting up their whole christmas party and burning down their f*cking house. asshole isnt the word. that shit is evil.

oddly enough, guy was a church usher in his spare time.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Yeah, it's terrible An eight year old answered the door for this guy in a santa suit and he shoots her in the face. Incredibly, her injuries are not considered life-threatening.

Apparently, he (at the very least) killed his ex-wife and her parents. And then went home and killed himself. f*cking asshole.

Hey O-Dubbles,

The thing that pisses me off is that these volatile, suicidal types never kill themselves first[/b] (f*ckin' cowards!!!) before killing innocents. Doing so would be a really big favor to all involved (except the single victim, of course). Life is so unfair!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Pussy.