Happy Holidays folks!

ageage 1,131 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
Hope ya'll have a safe and joyous Happy Holidays!!

Comments

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Yep, thanks, you too, and everybody else.

I leave you with a next level bay listing for anyone with a free few days to spare

Scholarly or what?

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Yep, thanks, you too, and everybody else.

I leave you with a next level bay listing for anyone with a free few days to spare

"the lyric's graphics are in a similar style of Medieval illustrated writing.
    Jimmy Page found that unusual ancient style in a book and how perceptive of him, to visualise how perfectly that was suited for the lyrics
    to "Stairway To Heaven." The track titles are in a runic style very fittingly for the mystical lyrics and music on so many of the tracks."

"You could not not
    make this up if you tried,I must sound like a fanatical label watcher, far from it, but this is my all time favourite Led Zeppelin album
    and I grew to know the UK 1960's Atlantic label way before Led Zeppelin had even formed, so all this is actually down to being into
    Otis Redding from 1966! None of this can be found in a text book or on a website, as a Led Zeppelin fan right from the second they
    inherited The Yardbirds name in 1968 ,'The New Yardbirds', I do not need anyone else to explain the very records I bought as soon
    as they were released. Right, I must finish this one last item and I'm nearly there"

Holy F*ck dude, this is amazing...

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Merry christmas batches !! Here's to one of the best places on the net.

The massive rarity of this unique first pressing, holding all those details about how the UK LP evolved is historically very important but unless the sound quality did full justice to my much loved "Four Symbols," you would not be reading a word of this description. [/b]"The Battle Of Everymore" for example features my all time favourite UK female vocalist, Sandy Denny, singing a duet with Robert Plant, so no way am I prepared to hear that track alone, with even the slightest hint of inferior sound quality.[/b]

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Merry Christmas World!

It's Chrissy Eve here in Oz, so while you all have to wait a lot longer, I'll be getting stuff from Santa in a matter of hours.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday season. I thank the 'Strut Massive for the part you play in my life. You've been a great source of camaraderie, knowledge, support, and humor. I pray that you all have a peaceful and prosperous New Year and ad infinitium.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak