Pierce Brothers - Party Person reedit on vinyl?

KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
edited December 2008 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Apparently there was a drunk redit of this ultra rare disco boogie grail (can I use the word grail for this?). I know Kon has it in a mix on his blog. Anyone have any idea of this is available anywhere on vinyl? Although I am a baller and all, [ lil dude]I really would prefer to spend 6.99 instead of 699.[/ lil dude]

Comments

• I think there was an re edit on the Freestyle label done a few years back. Hit me up if you find it.

• the drunk edit is what your referring to, in that series of boots its the blue labeled 12". i never see it b/w the og 12" at that time was only going for about $150. while that jam kicks ass, personally i prefer the 2 sider 45...
    bi bi di di bi / say lady.
    good luck !

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Thanks mang.. yeah it was on your blog that I saw the drunk edit... and given that I'd heard the original 12" and seen how much it was going for, I thought I might try and track down this edit.

• I have a friend who has the drunk edit, we both thought I was nothing like the OG. I def prefer the OG. ( too bad the price is NOT right!!)

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I found a copy of the drunk edits 12" and yeah, I have to say I think this is one time where the edit really doesn't do justice to how dope the original really is. They completely cut out the verses and the intro bit which I really like, and they only briefly introduce the chorus... pretty nondescript IMO. Means I'm gonna have to try and find the original.