I'm Assuming Santa Is A Blood

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
Man Arrested for Flashing Gang Signs on Santa's Lap December 23, 2008ORANGE -- An alleged gang member has landed himself in jail for flashing gang signs in a photo he took while sitting on Santa's lap. Uriel Oliva, 18, was arrested early last week after a visit with Santa at the Village Mall in Orange. Police say that Oliva was under a court order not to associate with members of his street gang, engage in gang activity or hang out at the Village Mall when the photo was taken Dec. 16. The picture included Oliva and two other members of the Orange County Criminals gang. Oliva's probation officer apparently spotted the photo on a keychain during a probation check.Oliva has pleaded not guilty on three misdemeanor counts of violating court orders. He faces up to 18 months in jail.A pretrial hearing is set for Jan. 9 in Santa Ana. http://www.ktla.com/landing_news/?Man-Ar...9365&feedID=171

Comments

• Sitting in a fat man's lap... what part of the game is that??

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Sitting in a fat man's lap... what part of the game is that??

Sayin'! That was the first thing that popped into my head too. What the hell is an 18-year-old doing sitting on a mall Santa's lap? Let alone a gang member. Then he put the photo on his keychain. What in the name of fuck is going on in the world?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Sitting in a fat man's lap... what part of the game is that??

Sayin'! That was the first thing that popped into my head too. What the hell is an 18-year-old doing sitting on a mall Santa's lap? Let alone a gang member. Then he put the photo on his keychain. What in the name of fuck is going on in the world?

Maybe dude was a dyslexic Satan worshipper?