General Crook - S/T?

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited July 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
If anybody can burn this for me I shall hook youse up.It's not for Serato batches (although it probably will be too), it's for an older cat that used to have the record. He just wants a copy to rock at home. "Hey Damien, I have 2 more for you to find for me, Clifford Coulter and General Crook. Can you do that for me?"I'm hoping one of you can.

Comments

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    i got you D. it's got some noise but i'm guessing dude won't care. yell.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    thanks - i shall (for real!)

• Every copy I've come across, including sealed ones had some weird surface noise on there...pressing defect?

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    Every copy I've come across, including sealed ones had some weird surface noise on there...pressing defect?

possibly, but wand usually had decent quality presses. perhaps the noise is in the recording itself??

btw, to anyone reading this thread i highly recommend breaking out & bumping your copy of this thing. perfect summertime vibes. g. crook has sweet soul on lock. the funk too.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    Every copy I've come across, including sealed ones had some weird surface noise on there...pressing defect?

possibly, but wand usually had decent quality presses. perhaps the noise is in the recording itself??

btw, to anyone reading this thread i highly recommend breaking out & bumping your copy of this thing. perfect summertime vibes. g. crook has sweet soul on lock. the funk too.

there's a lot of wands with shitty pressings....chuck jackson, southside movement...

but da