$$ CHEDDA GET"S CHEDDA!! $$ (AWESOME R!)

4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
HAHAHAHAHAHATHA BLING BLOG-------> 15,000$ Watchno homey, my white friend devin got like 3,000 a month from the man too.LOOK AT THE RIDE I BOUGHT! wait, you guys are seeing this ad too right?

Comments

• Yo, my name is Russel, aka Chedda, and this is my blog. I was struggling with debts, bills and a son and lady to take care of. This is how I got a $12,000 check from the government in 30 days and start banking over $5,000 per month online.

• So over the past couple a years, I ended up running up a ton of debt (partying, girls, clothes, ya know) and didn't have a good job to pay this off. On top of that, I had my rent and car payment to worry about. I was working at Foot Locker making like $10 bucks an hour, so I needed to find a way to get some money.

I started to do some research and found out that a ton of government money is given to 'minorities' each year. The money can be pretty much used for whatever you want as long as you fill out all the info they need (your name and address, what you want to use the money for, any school you been to (i only finished high school)). I told them I wanted to start my own clothing line and needed to pay off my debts first and that was it. After a few weeks I got my first check and since then its been steady chedda for Chedda!

• diversify your bonds.

b/w

modern day Tom Woo

• YOU CLOWN CHEDDA
    YOU CLOWN YOURSELF

• YOU CLON CHEDDA
    YOU CLON YOURSELF

Fixed

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Banner ads have been so much better since the election. I was seeing something about Asian brides yesterday.