"down and out"

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Just feeling a little funky today. Nothing special. Friends are wack. The world is going to shit. Can't pay the bills. Hot outside... you know what it is.So I put this on the turntable and man I'm feeling quite better. GOAT status no doubt. Special thanks goes out to my mom for buying me my first Impressions record ("We're A Winner" back in 1992.)What does it for you?

Comments

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    did you hear my scratchy mix of love songs? there's some impressions songs on there.

HAPPY FUN TIME

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Yesterday walking around the city before going to this performance, feeling kinda down, and onto the ipod wifey bought me this week (I'll shut up about it now) comes the sound of rain... side 2 of this:

Undress my mind
    thru
    coco may may

so perfect.

today my old friend Raoul calls from Chicago to see what's up. I'm rolling out there in a week. Anticipation of seeing my Chicago people for the first time in about five years keeps my head up.

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    well, since i've been working with the world's worst trial team on earth and stuck in DC for the last month and a half, i can relate to the down and out.

however, I just rented a castle in mexico, pacific side, for a week. pool, maid, chef. right on the beach. right above the bars.. 3rd best surf spot in the world. guy trip. i only need a time machine now.

i should add, i haven't really been listening to music.. more like objections. but this is what's doing it for me now

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    the thought of my dog "Shaquilla" kicking my ex-girlfirned out the bed at 3 am and her trying to wake me up to take the dog outside...

ex slept on the couch for the rest of that night

oh and musically "Keep Risin to the Top" (someone give the acoustic version plaese)

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

oh and musically "Keep Risin to the Top" (someone give the acoustic version plaese)
    I have the vinyl but no MP3. You might want to Soulseek it, using "Japan version" or "Snowboy"

• pasepase 89 Posts
    well, since i've been working with the world's worst trial team on earth and stuck in DC for the last month and a half, i can relate to the down and out.

however, I just rented a castle in mexico, pacific side, for a week. pool, maid, chef. right on the beach. right above the bars.. 3rd best surf spot in the world. guy trip. i only need a time machine now.

looks familiar......

img src="[IMG]http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2126/inthebuilding3zj.th.jpg" alt="" />[/img]

img src="[IMG]http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/4638/nublusouth7rz.th.jpg" alt="" />[/img]

Floripa Brazil Kid!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

looks familiar......

Floripa Brazil Kid!

• pasepase 89 Posts

looks familiar......

Floripa Brazil Kid!

2 and a half weeks of paradise. I got paid to stay at this place....

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    sounds like most of you jerks have it pretty fuckin sweet. Is thread a joke or something?

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    Did your whole crew go down too? Sup with a new Five Deez album?

• pasepase 89 Posts
    naa just me and the homie Ross One and Brent Rollins. we triple teamed Brazil something fierce. craziest shit I've ever done. 6 weeks in Brazil. Me and Ross were djing everynight and staying at this mansion which doubled as a club. new five deez album in April 2006... act like you know.