please summarize these 2 posts for me

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Rawkus & the London Police Killing threads.as far as I can tell the Rawkus thread is Vitamin vs the NY Hatters on the importance of the label to hip-hop history I tried to follow but work got in the way of wasting time, and I'd rather get it summarized anyways instead of reading like 200 poststhe London Police one just looks plain messy and I wanna get messy yoo, but with as little research as possible

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Vitamin wants us to start airbrushing Rawkus logos on the backs of Filipino garbage collectors, and in the efforts to stop them, NY Hatters enlisted London Police but instead the police only shot off DJ AM's extra body fat.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Vitamin wants us to start airbrushing Rawkus logos on the backs of Filipino garbage collectors, and in the efforts to stop them, NY Hatters enlisted London Police but instead the police only shot off DJ AM's extra body fat.

GAME OVER! Don't forget to tip your moderator.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

Yeah that sums up everything.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    ok cool, I'm not ready to play

• VitaminVitamin 631 Posts
    The hip hop police tried to clown me for backing Rawkus records. Umad, who claims to be the label's new business director, then proceeds to put me on blast for saying his company produced undisputably classic material. I point out this is retarded from a business perspective. Rillz descends further into self-important onanism.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    The hip hop police tried to clown me for backing Rawkus records. Umad, who claims to be the label's new business director, then proceeds to put me on blast for saying his company produced undisputably classic material. I point out this is retarded from a business perspective. Rillz descends further into self-important onanism[/b].

onani is japanese slang for jerking off. i dont know what that shit means in english tho. that is all.

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts

onani is japanese slang for jerking off. i dont know what that shit means in english tho. that is all.

means the same

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    The hip hop police tried to clown me for backing Rawkus records. Umad, who claims to be the label's new business director, then proceeds to put me on blast for saying his company produced undisputably classic material. I point out this is retarded from a business perspective. Rillz descends further into self-important onanism.

You mad?

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    onanism is from the bible.
    interesting that onani means wacking off in japanese though.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

I see it more like this:

Vitamin offered to felate any Rawkus employee past or present, at which point Zvi stated that he was not interested.

I was interested in the offer but I never actually worked for Rawkus.