Case Closed (John Walsh related)

hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
Whoa. Just whoa.

Comments

• I knew his kid was killed but never knew he was decapitated. That's some chilling shit right there.

• You know, they're claiming this case is closed but from everything I've read it just seems like they've all agreed to say the case is solved and move on. It's not like any new evidence has turned up or anything has changed to cause them to come to a different conclusion than they did before. The guy they're saying is responsible for his murder is the same guy they'd suspected for ages, and being that he's been dead since 1996 and no new evidence has turned up this seems like merely a procedural thing. I guess maybe it can bring some sense of closure to the Walsh family but they've basically known it was likely this guy for ages so nothing really changes for them aside from the satisfaction of knowing the case is closed. The guy will still never be brought to justice for what he did though.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Did you see that guys picture? Could someone look the part of a child killer more? Even his name is creepy.