Baby Loves Disco

chungtechchungtech 290 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
I'm trying to do some xmasy shopping for parent friends- one couple w/a 3 year old, and one with a 9 month old, and figure they have everything already...b, 21b, 21Anyway somehow in all this I land at this:b, 21b, 21img src="http://babylovesdisco.com/images/news/2008/12/15/big.jpg"1 b, 21b, 21Parents- do you all have these Baby Loves...series? Are they kid-approved? Dino 5? Salsa? Disco...which one is the best of the bunch?

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    The CD is great - me and Ayres mixed it and it's basically just classic disco joints like MJ and Luther and a little T.S. Monk in the mix.b, 21b, 21The parties are really great. Like AMAZING great.b, 21b, 21The Baby Loves Hip-Hop is really good actually, the Dino 5 jawn. Prince Paul produced it.

• xt*nab, 21b, 21I did one at poleng or a very very very similar one and it was chill. But it's not the last party i've played where people where passed out, changed clothes, sucking on boobs, or shitting themselves img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohmyer1.gif" alt="" 21

• OK!! XMAS PRESENT PROBLEM SOLVED!!b, 21b, 21AS FOR PARTIES WITH BABIES (GROWN OR YOUNG)...AYE DIOS MIOb, 21b, 21We threw one in LA years ago and shit ended up on THE WALL

• /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21OK!! XMAS PRESENT PROBLEM SOLVED!!
    b, 21
    b, 21AS FOR PARTIES WITH BABIES (GROWN OR YOUNG)...AYE DIOS MIO
    b, 21
    b, 21We threw one in LA years ago and shit ended up on THE WALL
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21yuichi bot had a glitch?