I dropped my Panini

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
I was just about to microwave this bitch when I fumbled and dropped my Panini on the carpet here at work.b, 21b, 21I already pulled a couple of hairs off of it (one which was curly).b, 21b, 21Should I brush them off and eat or go hungry?b, 21b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/raw.gif" alt="" 21

Comments

• Just line up in it, hairs and all.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    The new-sock-washers will tell you no, but I say listen to your stomach.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    F*ck it. I'm grossed out. I took two bights and gave it to my dog.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Just line up in it, hairs and all.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/funnypost.gif" alt="" 21b, 21b, 21This almost made me snarf my tea.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Just line up in it, hairs and all.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21aka lining up in the pannini.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    did it fall flat or did it roll around? flat, just rip some of the damaged bread off. roll around, that shit has got to go

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    there was hair on it! it had to go no matter what!b, 21hair! b, 21maybe not from the head! b, 21maybe with dogpoo and flu-virus spit and rotten milk on it! b, 21b, 21b, 21You can have your dog at your work?

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21bights
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21thats a new one for me

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I just ate a bagel with tiny white dots on it. Pretty sure it was the onset of mold. Me no cyaaaare! There was nothing else to eat.b, 21b, 21img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/day465/Soulstrut/del.gif"1

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    One of my teenage jobs was at a supermarket and one time they asked me to unwrap cheese, cut off the dry white spots, rewrap with a new expiration date and throw it back on the shelf. I did it all but gave it the same expiration date as before and buried them at the bottom of the pile.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Pretty sure it was the onset of mold.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1 b, 21b, 21This is DEFINITELY not an option for me. You crazy.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21One of my teenage jobs was at a supermarket and one time they asked me to unwrap cheese, cut off the dry white spots, rewrap with a new expiration date and throw it back on the shelf. I did it all but gave it the same expiration date as before and buried them at the bottom of the pile.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21nothing wrong with cutting the mold off cheese and eating it.

• the non-moldy cheese that is. don't actually eat the mold parts. toss those. knowledge dropped.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I was just about to microwave this bitch when I fumbled and dropped my Panini on the carpet here at work.
    b, 21
    b, 21I already pulled a couple of hairs off of it (one which was curly).
    b, 21
    b, 21Should I brush them off and eat or go hungry?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/raw.gif" alt="" 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21if you were to zap it again for a minute or so you would kill most anything harmless on that bitch.b, 21b, 21then again the dog is also a good option.b, 21b, 21you get to bring your dog to work? dope.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I just ate a bagel with tiny white dots on it. Pretty sure it was the onset of mold. Me no cyaaaare! There was nothing else to eat.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21you should have gotten out a knife so you could "REMOOOVE DEM!!!"

• Hitting carpet is a dealbreaker as far as I'm concerned. If it hits linoleum or something you can at least pretend maybe it hit a clean spot but carpet? You know there's all kinds of fibers and hairs and skin flakes and crap on there.

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    Anyone see that tv test where they used jelly bean, a shrimp and a piece of bread and then dropped them in three places; the kitchen, the park and the sidewalk?b, 21b, 21Turns out sidewalk is the cleanest because the sun sanitizes it a little bit, park second and kitchen third.b, 21b, 21The jelly bean picked up the least amount of contaminates.

• [i]what's a panini?/i1b, 21b, 21object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1