DJ'S: HAVE YOU EVER..

RAW_HAMBURGERRAW_HAMBURGER 1,438 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
Opened for another dj that you actually felt you should be opening for ?b, 21or..b, 21opened for a well known dj that (after they rocked) felt as though they should be opening for you ? b, 21b, 21i once opened for grandmaster flash..regardless of his set (all was good with queen/ liquid liquid until he went top 40 beyonce ..etc) b, 21b, 21dude is one of the reasons why i do what i do.

Comments

• /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Opened for another dj that you actually felt you should be opening for ?
    b, 21or..
    b, 21opened for a well known dj that (after they rocked) felt as though they should be opening for you ?
    b, 21
    b, 21i once opened for grandmaster flash..regardless of his set (all was good with queen/ liquid liquid until he went top 40 beyonce ..etc)
    b, 21
    b, 21dude is one of the reasons why i do what i do.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21yes and yesb, 21b, 21it's tough being the shit and the urine.

• When I lived in LA in 2000 I played a really big house party in Los Feliz where the DJ after me was actually pretending to scratch when it was really on the record. No one in the crowd could see this except me. They loved him too.