It's f*cking Snowing in Houston!

pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
What the F*ck! Snow falling on the Dirty Third Coast is a rarity. b, 21img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snowman.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snowman.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snowman.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snowman.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snowman.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snowman.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snowman.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snowman.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snowman.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snowman.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snowman.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snowman.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snowman.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snowman.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snowman.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snowman.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snowman.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snowman.gif" alt="" /1

Comments

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    In Austin, we had a record high of 81 degrees yesterday. Then within hours it dropped down to 30 degrees and was snowing/sleeting.

• i heard about snow in austin, thats bugged out. droppin 50 degrees that fast had to be nuts!b, 21b, 21of course it snows like mad here and i am told it ain't ish compared to what it was.... all i know is after 4 months of winter, i'm pretty tired of that ish.

• shit was wild! img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snowman.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snowman.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snowman.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerbang.gif" alt="" /1

• Yesterday in NYC, it was below 20.b, 21b, 21Today, it is above 60.b, 21b, 21Schitt Cooketh.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    I'm sure this is somehow due to global warming.b, 21b, 21img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/headz.gif" alt="" /1

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    POLE SHIFT!

• I've been wrapping chrissy presents in the front yard with my spf 30+ sunscreen on....bout to take a dip in the pool!! Perfect Christmas weather!! Owwwww!!b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21Would like at least one white christmas tho... img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jeigh.gif" alt="" 21

• It f*ckin snowed in New Orleans this morning! Holy crap! img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/melt.gif" alt="" 21

• "though it may be cold on the eeeeeeeast coast, or on the ooooooother side of tooooooown, this is the baaaaaaaay"

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Going into work this morning, I saw a gang of cars with like 2 inches of snow on their hoods and roof. Where the hell do they live?

• /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Going into work this morning, I saw a gang of cars with like 2 inches of snow on their hoods and roof. Where the hell do they live?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21there really need to be more LEGO lp cover avatars, pronto.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    There is snow in Montreal. All over the place. What's going on?b, 21b, 21I AWAIT THE ICE STORM

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21There is snow in Montreal. All over the place.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21That's nuts. The end is nigh.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    I gotta retire these flip-flops.