Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I don't understand how setting up a fake pot-growingb, 21operation for the cops to bust "exposes" the cops asb, 21doing anything wrong ... ?

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I don't understand how setting up a fake pot-growing
    b, 21operation for the cops to bust "exposes" the cops as
    b, 21doing anything wrong ... ?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21As I understand it, they were manufacturing probable cause, Fuzzy Dunlop style. It's pretty much the same reason why fans where upset with McNutty and season 5 of the Wire.

• "It is not a hundred years since Dietzgen was born. Science has made great discoveries. The bourgeois logic has already demonstrated its weakness in trying to solve the riddles of the world. Proletarian logic in solving the riddles of the mind gives us assurance that there are no insoluble riddles before us." - frank roberts

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla gravida, purus pulvinar euismod accumsan, libero elit fermentum dui, eget iaculis neque lacus in diam. Proin rhoncus, leo in faucibus elementum, leo dolor vehicula massa, sed vulputate nibh velit at elit. Proin quis metus nec odio tempor sollicitudin. Praesent volutpat elit eget arcu. Morbi neque. Ut gravida. Suspendisse cursus urna non neque. Quisque mollis, arcu dapibus aliquam accumsan, orci augue convallis sem, ac hendrerit est elit nec mi. Suspendisse potenti. In sagittis, leo et lacinia cursus, nulla ante tincidunt pede, sodales pellentesque orci arcu vel nunc. Duis sed urna.
    b, 21
    b, 21Aliquam risus tortor, imperdiet ac, tincidunt eu, fringilla vitae, purus. Nunc adipiscing leo. Aliquam aliquam. Fusce arcu. Donec quis ligula eu tellus pulvinar lacinia. Aenean egestas elit vel augue. Pellentesque scelerisque sem vel ipsum. Quisque ut urna eget odio hendrerit ultricies. Vestibulum consectetur, magna ut facilisis aliquam, ante orci tristique mauris, ut dapibus ipsum nisi nec diam. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Sed convallis purus. Proin molestie, nisl sed tincidunt euismod, ligula nunc dignissim massa, nec pharetra turpis ante vel felis.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21 It's pretty much the same reason why fans where upset with McNutty and season 5 of the Wire.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21I like to refer to him as McGuilty.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21"When faced with a suspected marijuana grow, the police usually use illegal FLIR cameras and/or lie on the search warrant affidavit claiming they have probable cause to raid the house. Instead of conducting a proper investigation which usually leads to no probable cause, the Kops lie on the affidavit claiming a confidential informant saw the plants and/or the police could smell marijuana coming from the suspected house."

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21"When faced with a suspected marijuana grow, the police usually use illegal FLIR cameras and/or lie on the search warrant affidavit claiming they have probable cause to raid the house. Instead of conducting a proper investigation which usually leads to no probable cause, the Kops lie on the affidavit claiming a confidential informant saw the plants and/or the police could smell marijuana coming from the suspected house."
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Word, seems more like faulty reporting than faulty Macguyverisms.