FUCKKK THE PIGS V.12/08

kalakala 3,361 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
Seems like sodomizing non whites is the move to make in bklyn if you are a dumb pigb, 21b, 21oh and before you regurgitate your stance with....... "not all cops are bad,a nice pig gave me an ice cream cone once when i was 10" schtick .....b, 21b, 21grampadelic-please to stfu with a knowing it all quicknessb, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21Three police officers were charged on Tuesday for their roles in the alleged assault of a 24-year-old body piercer on a busy Brooklyn subway platform in October. One officer, Richard Kern, who is accused of sodomizing the man with his baton, faces the most serious charge, aggravated sexual abuse in the first degree.b, 21Skip to next paragraphb, 21Relatedb, 21City Room: Brooklyn Prosecutor Details Case Against Officers (December 9, 2008)b, 21Before Alleged Assault, a Life of Loss and Missteps (November 9, 2008)b, 21Officers Reassigned After Accusation of Police Brutality (November 4, 2008)b, 21Times Topics: Michael Mineob, 21Hiroko Masuike for The New York Timesb, 21b, 21Michael Mineo said he was injured in an Oct. 15 encounter.b, 21b, 21The two other officers, Alex Cruz and Andrew Morales, were charged with hindering prosecution and official misconduct.b, 21b, 21Brooklyn District Attorney Charles J. Hynes announced the indictments at news conference several hours after the three officers surrendered, detailing the accusations and disclosing the charges by the grand jury that painted a chilling picture of police brutality and subsequent cover-up. The officers were arraigned later in the day.b, 21b, 21Prosecutors had asked that Officer Kern???s bail be set at $50,000, but the judge put it at $15,000. Officers Morales and Cruz were released on their own recognizance.b, 21b, 21The victim, Michael Mineo, attended the arraignment of the officers on Tuesday. Mr. Mineo, who was wearing thick wooden rosary beads around his neck, a diamond stud in his left ear and low slung pants, gave a victory punch to the air when the arraignment ended.b, 21b, 21Emerging afterward with his two lawyers, Stephen Jackson and Kevin O. Mosley, Mr. Mineo said that his injuries still caused him pain.b, 21b, 21"I relive this every day," he said. "I move my bowels, I???m in pain."b, 21b, 21Mr. Mineo said he felt a wide range of emotions, including hatred towards the officers, and that he was pleased they were indicted. ???I looked them straight in the face, they couldn???t look at me,??? he said..b, 21b, 21Mr. Mineo had claimed that he had been sodomized by Officer Kern???s police baton on Oct. 15, after a chase onto the crowded subway station.b, 21b, 21Officer Kern, 25, who could face up to 25 years in prison for aggravated sexual abuse if convicted, was also charged with assault in the first degree as well as other felonies. Officer Morales, 26, was also charged with offering a false instrument and falsifying business records.b, 21b, 21???They tried to make this thing go away,??? Mr. Hynes said.b, 21b, 21The police department was initially criticized for not taking Mr. Mineo???s accusations seriously. When the police officers did not cooperate, Mr. Hynes empaneled a grand jury on Oct. 28. Police Commissioner Raymond W. Kelly disciplined the officers involved by placing them on modified assignment on Nov. 3.b, 21b, 21???The initial report was one of disbelief," Mr. Hynes said at the news conference. "But it was soon changed because of the evidence."b, 21b, 21Paul J. Browne, a police spokesman said the department???s investigation was aggressive in locating additional records, reviewing hours of videotape, examining MetroCard records and retaining equipment for DNA testing.b, 21b, 21Before the arrest, Mr. Hynes said, Mr. Mineo had allegedly been smoking marijuana, threw the cigarette to the ground and, after being questioned by Officers Kern and Morales, fled into the subway station.b, 21b, 21Mr. Hynes said that officers Kern, Morales and Cruz then subdued Mr. Mineo, who was lying face down near the token booth.b, 21b, 21Mr. Mineo said it was then that Officer Kern shoved his retractable baton into his anus.b, 21b, 21???Mineo???s screams that he had been violated were heard by several civilian witnesses,??? Mr. Hynes said. ???It is alleged that Mineo???s complaints, that he was bleeding from his rectum, were ignored by the police officers.???b, 21b, 21The district attorney said Officer Kern issued Mr. Mineo a summons for disorderly conduct, which was found to be defective because it was backdated to January.b, 21b, 21According to an assistant district attorney, Charles Guria, who laid out more details at the arraignment, Officer Kern warned Mr. Mineo repeatedly not to go to the hospital or to a police precinct or else he would be charged with a felony. Officer Morales was in earshot when that warning occurred, the assistant district attorney said.b, 21b, 21After the incident, Mr. Mineo was treated at Brookdale University Hospital, which called the police Internal Affairs Bureau. Police investigators interviewed Mr. Mineo that night and notified the district attorney???s office. For six weeks, the jury heard testimony from approximately 20 witnesses, and was presented with forensic evidence.b, 21b, 21Mr. Hynes credited two officers who were witnesses to the incident, Noel Jugraj of the 71st Precinct, and Kevin Maloney, a transit officer, for ultimately testifying.b, 21b, 21Officer Maloney, who assisted in subduing Mr. Mineo, testified that Officer Kern touched Mr. Mineo???s buttocks with his baton. He waited several days before reporting what he saw, however, and police officials have said that other witnesses initially questioned by the department???s Internal Affairs Bureau did not see an assault.b, 21b, 21My. Hynes confirmed that the witnesses did not see an assault, though they did say they heard Mr. Mineo???s screams.b, 21b, 21Officer Cruz, 26, and Officer Morales were not charged with assault. But, as Mr. Hynes added, ???It???s clear if they made any attempt to stop this, they wouldn???t be in hot water.???b, 21b, 21Stuart London, the attorney for Officer Cruz, said: ???The charges against my client are predicated on him knowing a crime was committed. My client never knew a crime was committed, so the whole case against him falls like a house of cards.???b, 21b, 21Carlos Cruz, the father of Officer Cruz, said he believed his son innocent. ???My son is a man who represents the law, who never did anything wrong, and he is not an abuser,??? Mr. Cruz said in Spanish. ???This is a miscarriage of justice.???b, 21b, 21The president of the Patrolmen???s Benevolent Association, Patrick J. Lynch, said in a statement: "An indictment is nothing more than an accusation and police enjoy the same presumption of innocence as everyone else. Police do a tough and dangerous job everyday and we have earned the benefit of a doubt with our blood and sacrifice. No one should come to any conclusions before all the evidence is heard."

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Shit is FOUL!

• Options
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Seems like sodomizing non whites is the move to make in bklyn if you are a dumb pig
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1 b, 21b, 21Non white? Isn't Mineo a white guy?

• talk about asshurt

• thats some sick shit. fuckers

New York City is really about to get Grimy again.

• I know right? Wild schitt...

/font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I know right? Wild schitt...
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Crime is on the comeup and im seein way more Bummy-type dudes walkin my skreets.b, 21b, 21Kids w/ Jordan's askin' for money at the Arab-Bodega and shit.b, 21b, 21A young lady got mugged in my building's basement. Ive been here 10 years and shit like that never happens. Shit happened at 3:30 in the afternoon,when my folks are walkin around in the building....lawyers and shit.b, 21b, 21Crime really never went away but my instincts have been on level Orange in the past haff-year.

• Yeah, indeed. It's definitely feeling a lot more tense.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21Crime is on the comeup and im seein way more Bummy-type dudes walkin my skreets.
    b, 21
    b, 21Kids w/ Jordan's askin' for money at the Arab-Bodega and shit.
    b, 21
    b, 21A young lady got mugged in my building's basement. Ive been here 10 years and shit like that never happens. Shit happened at 3:30 in the afternoon,when my folks are walkin around in the building....lawyers and shit.
    b, 21
    b, 21Crime really never went away but my instincts have been on level Orange in the past haff-year.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21OK dude, time to wear a Batman costume and hit the streets. Go.

/font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21Crime is on the comeup and im seein way more Bummy-type dudes walkin my skreets.
    b, 21
    b, 21Kids w/ Jordan's askin' for money at the Arab-Bodega and shit.
    b, 21
    b, 21A young lady got mugged in my building's basement. Ive been here 10 years and shit like that never happens. Shit happened at 3:30 in the afternoon,when my folks are walkin around in the building....lawyers and shit.
    b, 21
    b, 21Crime really never went away but my instincts have been on level Orange in the past haff-year.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21OK dude, time to wear a Batman costume and hit the streets. Go.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21U gotta join me on that Aquaman steez.....b, 21b, 21object width="480" height="295"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"1/embed1/object1

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21 No one should come to any conclusions before all the evidence is heard."
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21KKKala....for the record, the above line was my favorite part of your post.

• a homegirl of mine just resurfaced after several days of being AWOL - turns out she was in the hospital. 2 police raped her in her own apartment this past weekend.b, 21b, 21WTF is going on man. I want to tear my teeth out.

WTF

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Goddamn.

• Damn that's crazy! I hope she's alright, all things considered.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    img src="http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/27/F_the_police.jpg/200px-F_the_police.jpg"1b, 21b, 21there's a special place in hell for these pigs. F*ck 'em