Secret Santa Vindicated?

billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
I got a CDR in the mail today and I'm driving myself crazy trying to figure out who this person is? I feel bad because I don't recognize the name right off hand. 2 years ago when we did the Secret Santa cd mix swap the names were given out randomly and I never received a mix. I believe everyone was sending to someone other than who they were receiving a mix from. Is this that mix 2 years later? Has Secret Santa been vindicated? I'm really curious. I am probably way off base but I'm trying to figure out why I got this mix in the mail.b, 2133" written on it. Was this CD sent from a Soulstrutter?

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Breakself?

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    It was me. With love from Grope!

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21It was me. With love from Grope!
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Really? What city was the CD mailed out of? img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="" /1

• That's Aaron Anderson, and that mix is BAD ASS.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21That's Aaron Anderson, and that mix is BAD ASS.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Yes, it was from Aaron Anderson. I'm just not sure why I was sent one. I don't remember giving out my address. Is Aaron on Soulstrut? If so, what's his username?

• Just want to chime in and say I got a copy of this in the mail as well. Some time ago I remember he offered to burn copies of these for 25 strutters. I missed the cut by a few responses, but he said he would burn one for me anyway. I had totally forgotten about it until bb's post and wondered whether I'd find one in my mailbox too. Low and behold it was there yesterday, very glad to have gotten it, thanks a lot Breakself!

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    you guys are all welcome. Sorry it took so long. Enjoy!