hey, I have a new record out in Japan

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited July 2005 in Announcements

You can get it here:

http://www.45tours.org/cgi-bin/alllist.cgi?keys5=JAZZ/BOSSA

and some other spots i'm sure. It just came out and there's another one on the way so i'll keep you all posted.

Comments

• "looovvve it!"

Did you lace those keys?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    yessir

One take on a drunken night steez.

Glad someone is feeling what I made for me

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Day, this shit sounds so goood right now. 2006 is your hommie. I swear it. This is all primer for some big stuff coming your way.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts

UNBEEEREEEVABLE!

• ?????????????DJ DAY???7???????????????????

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

?DJ DAY?7"?????INO HIDEFUMI???????????????????????????????????????????????DJ DAY??????7"?MPC??

• spaceghostspaceghost 605 Posts

perfect tracks for the hot weather. is it going to be available in the states?

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    hmm. i cant listen. but im betting the farm that it's quality stuff. congratulations mr day!

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    dope, can't wait to get home and listen to it. no realplayer at work, booo.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Congrats! Beyond dope.

Oh, and I used an online translator and figured out what the Japanese translation of the description is:

This is some serious classic mix Kenpo Kinenbi type shit right here. File it with your Rick James, Cameo, Imagination, and early Prince. This whole modern soul shit is completely fucking ridiculous with kids who have never heard D Train or the Gap Band buying up any record with a jheri curl on the cover and talking about what a ???great record this is to chill and drink Pocari Sweat.??? Stupid ass record digger fag trends don't dictate what classics are though, and DJ Day's new record is one of those joints that always works when you got a room of people old enough to have been born before 1982 or dudes with kids of their own. These are the songs that are gonna set shit off, so leave your GAMM bullshit on your bathroom floor as an ejaculate receptacle and pack Day (no homo).

Congrats! Beyond dope.

Oh, and I used an online translator and figured out what the Japanese translation of the description is:

This is some serious classic mix Kenpo Kinenbi type shit right here. File it with your Rick James, Cameo, Imagination, and early Prince. This whole modern soul shit is completely fucking ridiculous with kids who have never heard D Train or the Gap Band buying up any record with a jheri curl on the cover and talking about what a ???great record this is to chill and drink Pocari Sweat.??? Stupid ass record digger fag trends don't dictate what classics are though, and DJ Day's new record is one of those joints that always works when you got a room of people old enough to have been born before 1982 or dudes with kids of their own. These are the songs that are gonna set shit off, so leave your GAMM bullshit on your bathroom floor as an ejaculate receptacle and pack Day (no homo).

ok dude, I think its time we confront this shit.

you've gone around this site trying to claim you are the "next best thing" to remixes and mash-ups on here; in other words you've tried to say your understanding and relating to these 2 groups yet you throw the word "fany" around a duragatory way and talk about mash-ups like pieces of meat quite a bit

I mean if you've convinced yourself that its cool for you to do this when other people have stated they have a problem with it, and then take it to the next level by claiming your just as level headed as most of the remixers on here get praised for being then you are sadly mistaken.

Instead of trying to convince folks your a certain way, why don't you just "pee pee caca caca"?

Acts are for fake folk only

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    FUCK

enough already

This is for everyone, not just Ross.

You all need to break out your paypal or credit cards or something. Grab your walkman, buy an Ipod, have sex with your lady/man/imaginary friend and/or blow up doll.

Just buy this shit already. This is ridiculous, for real.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    haha I'm drinking some pocari sweat right nooooo......

tasty.

do I need to make a calpis peach post?

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    FUCK

enough already

You all need to break out your paypal or credit cards or something. Grab your walkman, buy an Ipod, have sex with your lady/man/imaginary friend and/or blow up doll.

Shig knows that I am the next-best-thing to an actual Asian man.

FUCK

enough already

Shig knows that I am the next-best-thing to an actual Asian man.

this is true. but dont let it go to your head. you are merely a B-LIST ASIAN.

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts

^^^MOST TALENTED MAN ON SOULSTRUT^^^

FOR REAL[/b]

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    FUCK

enough already

I would, if I could figure out how to order from that site.

• Cosigned....

***DAY IS THE MOST TALENTED MAN ON SOULSTRUT*** [/b]

...but can forget about an international breaktrough w/ that 'tache!

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    That Lucien joint is nice as hell.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

^^^MOST TALENTED MAN ON SOULSTRUT^^^

FOR REAL[/b]

1) Ross & Shig, ya killin' me!

2). WORD UP! DAY IS[/b] the most talented dude on here. I swear, all those downtempo/insturmental fuckheads that get jock (rjd2 or YNQ or whatever) gets SONNED THE FUCK UP buy Day's music. Shit is soulfull but at the same time interesting on a technical level. The world would be perfect if Day's shit got jocked instead some pasty face laptop blippty-blop "oooooooh I got free jazz and psych rock sampled going on- cover of XLR8R AND URB LOOK I HAVE FANCY PRETTY PACKAGING MY NAME IS ALL EMBOSSED WITH SPRINKLES AND IT COMES WITH 3D GLASSES AND A VIEW FINDER LIMITED EDITION HANK SILK SKREEN" shit.

3). Day looks like the Pink Panther in that photo

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    rjd2 or YNQ or whatever

as captain-props-to-rj, i would just like to say. oh no you didn't just put rjd2 and YNQ in the same sentence.

By the way, where on that site can i listen to this???

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    hey day, i've been seeing your cds and other stuff in the shops around here... i'll try take some pics today so you can see the impact you are making on fools lives out here!! haha... congrats man!

peace.

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    yeah for real, day is the most talented dude on here hands down! i always feel inferiour listening to his beats (...and inspired). but im catching up, im gonna beat day one day! how old is he? im just 21 and he looks like hes 50 so i think i still have a few years to perfect my styles?

if i had money i'd even buy his music.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    ok, party people........go buy day's new 45 here.

yes they do overseas shipping

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Jesus christ dude you're rocking the 1960 Puerto Rican Heron Doo-Wop Hairdoo steez to death.

[color:white] A man after my own heart PASUE PASUE PASUE PASUE PASUE [/color]

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Man that was taken a looong ass time ago!
    You can see some of it coming apart at the seams if you're yahmeeening this.

Word to 'staches and drunken pictures taken when you're not ready.