RIP Pimp C

BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
Surprised no one else posted this. Shit's been a year already. Damage Control show last night was in full effect with Bun B in the station and alllllllll kinds of mufuckaz calling in. It's still hard for me to really realize dude is gone but shit. RIP.

Comments

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    RIP.where's all the texas strutters at?

• I'm still very sad about this. I listen to UGK often and it just doesn't feel real or right that he's gone.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I'm still very sad about this. I listen to UGK often and it just doesn't feel real or right that he's gone.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21for real...every time I see that players anthem video I get bummed.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    i was jamming "super tight" yesterday.got ur finger inya booty and yknow you wannasmeeelit!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I'm still very sad about this. I listen to UGK often and it just doesn't feel real or right that he's gone.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1serious. like a lot of the man's lyrics hit me even harder now given the circumstances

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21it just doesn't feel real that he's gone.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21I haven't quite reached Tupac-esque levels of denial, but I still have to remind myself that he's gone. I hear Bun so much (guesting, etc) that I still sometimes expect to hear, "uugh..." and Pimp come in.b, 21b, 21Dude is missed. I play on playing a gang of UGK/Pimp fri and sat.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21RIP.where's all the texas strutters at?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21We are deep in the trenches, getting washed away by a quickened pace of time.

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    I miss Pimp C bitch, So what the F*ck is up?

• im listening to UGK right now.b, 21RIP

• "You gonna smell my cologne main"!, Sweet James Jones. RIP PIMIP C