SOULSTRUT vs WAXIDERMY

breaxjunkiebreaxjunkie 97 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
I've found a lot of humorous threads about waxidermy here on the strut.b, 21Most of the jokes were about:b, 21b, 21changing Waxidermy name with wordplays;b, 21Storytelling about waxidermy users "smartness"b, 21b, 21Now i have a big question and I hope you mate strutters will enlight me with the power of knowledge.b, 21b, 21Why is WAXIDERMY so bad?

Comments

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/155.gif" alt="" 21

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/590.gif" alt="" 21

• At waxidermy all they can ever talk about is records and I'm more interested in Beverly Hills 90210 or what kind of vacuum cleaner everybody is rocking.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    no UK poasters who insist on working Premier League football into every thraed on Waxidermy.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Why is WAXIDERMY so bad?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21I don't know if this is a serious question or not, but, Waxidermy started life here in this forum, so there's crossover of users.b, 21b, 21Haters be hating. b, 21b, 21If you don't 'get it' or don't like it, don't go there. (and [also] {STFU, GTFO})

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21no UK poasters who insist on working Premier League football into every thraed on Waxidermy.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21LOLb, 21I'd have a bash at it, but to get on that board these days don't you have to go through some initiation ceremonies, grovel to Crink, renounce tepid funk, sacrifice babies on an altar of boners at the mouth of a live volcano etc etc?

• Its easy. All you have to do is get banned from Soulstrut.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    I think the boy Kala put it best, on his eviction from Waxidermy:b, 21b, 21/font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21i was posting in an ebay thread about all of the new changes re -shipping etc
    b, 21some asshole popped shit for no rerason about how i take blurry pictures or some other nonesense that i can't even remember and basically i
    b, 21called soulhawk and someone else a homo and cuntical got all militant and rainbow parade about it
    b, 21adopts limp wristed queen pansy voice
    b, 21
    b, 21"I warned him [which he didn't]I will not have any homophbia topics on this board etc"
    b, 21
    b, 21you reading this KUNTICAL?
    b, 21
    b, 21you are a fuckinng fag homosexual fudge packing butt pirate salami inhaling Quiff
    b, 21
    b, 21no dis respect to all of the hundreds of GAY men or their relatives that might be on the strut
    b, 21
    b, 21SPERMIDERMY WHERE MEN ARE WEAK AND SHEEP {NO DJ} ARE SCARED
    b, 21
    b, 21what an intolerant cliqued out gang of dork elitist stuck up boner sucking assholes
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21the ugly no pussy gettin'sausage rally patrol
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21I LOLled, heartily and long into the afternoon

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21no dis respect to all of the hundreds of GAY men or their relatives that might be on the strut
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21a well placed nod to political correctness

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21a well placed nod to political correctness
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21A low-ball estimate for sure.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    img src="http://waxidermy.com/jeff/NWA_FROST.JPG"1b, 21b, 21[i]"I think this might be the wrong neighborhood"/i1

• hilarious

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21[i]"I think this might be the wrong neighborhood"
    /i1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21"I'm pretty sure that we parked right down that street over there"

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21[i]"Excuse me sirs, but can you please tell us how to get to the museum that's having the collectible spoons exhibit"
    /i1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    /i1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/841.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sscg.gif" alt="" 21 "Waxidermy comedy gold"b, 21b, 21Crink I'm in tears here...

/font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21[i]"Excuse me sirs, but can you please tell us how to get to the museum that's having the collectible spoons exhibit"
    /i1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1 b, 21b, 21LOLb, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/oj.gif" alt="" 21

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    "excuse me sirs, can we join your cipher?"

[i]"Let's just try to blend in."/i1

• [dude with jerry curl next to cube]i wonder if that sweater comes in my size[/dude with jerry curl next to cube]

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21 [i]"Let's just try to blend in."
    /i1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b, 21"At least we're not the only white people here. Let's sidle up to that gentleman in the fedora."

• "I'm looking for that shit yall had out here yesterday. Two for me and one for my old lady. I got three bucks on it and I'll give you 10 minutes with the young one."

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21"I'm looking for that shit yall had out here yesterday. Two for me and one for my old lady. I got three bucks on it and I'll give you 10 minutes with the young one."
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dominoes22.gif" alt="" 21

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21"I'm looking for that shit yall had out here yesterday. Two for me and one for my old lady. I got three bucks on it and I'll give you 10 minutes with the young one."
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21img src="http://www.cleckheatoncricketclub.com/trophy.jpg"1

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21public boner?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    "Check those tore up Earthtone New Balance money got on."

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    /i1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21one million stars!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    /i1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b, 21lmhob, 21b, 21Not that my family looks this...well, we just don???t look like that, but when I was a kid, on one of our trips to see family in Baltimore, we got lost at night. We were on one of those streets that face the highway and there were some guys drinking out of paperbags in a doorway and my Dad thought they would be the best people to ask for directions - even though there was a gas station down the street we had just driven by. My Mom went into serious ???WTF are you doing??? mode and I had watched enough TV to know I should be worried. Looking back, they must have been pretty surprised to have us pull up to them and ask for directions. My Dad rolled down the window, got the (correct) directions and we were off. I think these sweater nerds will find their spoon convention just fine!!b, 21b, 21(someone in that picture is ready for a bra - sling those dirty pillows!)

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    /i1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21lmho
    b, 21
    b, 21Not that my family looks this...well, we just don???t look like that, but when I was a kid, on one of our trips to see family in Baltimore, we got lost at night. We were on one of those streets that face the highway and there were some guys drinking out of paperbags in a doorway and my Dad thought they would be the best people to ask for directions - even though there was a gas station down the street we had just driven by. My Mom went into serious ???WTF are you doing??? mode and I had watched enough TV to know I should be worried. Looking back, they must have been pretty surprised to have us pull up to them and ask for directions. My Dad rolled down the window, got the (correct) directions and we were off. I think these sweater nerds will find their spoon convention just fine!!
    b, 21
    b, 21(someone in that picture is ready for a bra - sling those dirty pillows!)
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21img src="http://www.paul-davis.com/vehicles/gt/truckster.jpg"1

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I ALWAYS wanted us to get a station wagon - shit brown Malibu Classic is what we got instead.