edited December 2008 in Strut Central
/font1
font class="small"1Quote:
/font1
h, 21
b, 21Obama for America
b, 21Jonathan --
b, 21
b, 21This holiday season, celebrate the historic accomplishment of our movement for change. Treat yourself or a loved one to a limited edition Obama holiday T-shirt.
b, 21
b, 21Make a donation of $30 or more right now and get an official Obama holiday T-shirt to mark an amazing year:
b, 21
b, 21Celebrate our historic accomplishment
b, 21
b, 21Items purchased by December 15th are guaranteed to be delivered before December 25th.
b, 21
b, 21When you make your donation, you'll be supporting the Democratic National Committee. The resources they invested in the 50-state organizing strategy made this movement possible -- help us build for future victories together.
b, 21
b, 21Share this amazing moment with your friends and family. Thanks to supporters like you, we all have the opportunity to bring real change to America.
b, 21
b, 21Get your holiday Obama T-shirt today:
b, 21
b, 21
/a1
b, 21
b, 21Thank you,
b, 21
b, 21Obama for America
b, 21
b, 21
h, 21
font class="post"1b, 21b, 21I got one of these "donate $20 or more before 12am and get a free t-shirt!" email drives during the election. I donated (not the only time either), I phone banked, I voted...b, 21b, 21I never got my shirt.b, 21b, 21Now, I did get an email apologizing for the delay, they were set back due to demand, etc etc etc. That was in September.b, 21b, 21And they've hit me up umpteen times since then, offering me more t-shirts for my support.b, 21b, 21Well guess what Plouffe? I'm damn tapped out from your campaign.b, 21b, 21And I want my motherfucking t-shirt.

Comments

• Options
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Obama for America
    b, 21Jonathan --
    b, 21
    b, 21This holiday season, celebrate the historic accomplishment of our movement for change. Treat yourself or a loved one to a limited edition Obama holiday T-shirt.
    b, 21
    b, 21Make a donation of $30 or more right now and get an official Obama holiday T-shirt to mark an amazing year:
    b, 21
    b, 21Celebrate our historic accomplishment
    b, 21
    b, 21Items purchased by December 15th are guaranteed to be delivered before December 25th.
    b, 21
    b, 21When you make your donation, you'll be supporting the Democratic National Committee. The resources they invested in the 50-state organizing strategy made this movement possible -- help us build for future victories together.
    b, 21
    b, 21Share this amazing moment with your friends and family. Thanks to supporters like you, we all have the opportunity to bring real change to America.
    b, 21
    b, 21Get your holiday Obama T-shirt today:
    b, 21
    b, 21
    /a1
    b, 21
    b, 21Thank you,
    b, 21
    b, 21Obama for America
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21I got one of these "donate $20 or more before 12am and get a free t-shirt!" email drives during the election. I donated (not the only time either), I phone banked, I voted...
    b, 21
    b, 21I never got my shirt.
    b, 21
    b, 21Now, I did get an email apologizing for the delay, they were set back due to demand, etc etc etc. That was in September.
    b, 21
    b, 21And they've hit me up umpteen times since then, offering me more t-shirts for my support.
    b, 21
    b, 21Well guess what Plouffe? I'm damn tapped out from your campaign.
    b, 21
    b, 21And I want my motherfucking t-shirt.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b, 21If you want I can go and grab you one from one of the Obamagear??? vendors on Jamaica Av...I'm sure the money is going to the same place.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    Thats not change we can believe in!b, 21b, 21For what its worth Johnny, I got my shirt, and it had a big hole along the shoulder seam. b, 21b, 21img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/WHYMUSTICRY.gif" alt="" 21

• Haha. I'm up off 125 now blud... I've got Obamageartm all up in my heezy.b, 21b, 21I appreciate the thought though.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    This is what happened to me with Live Aid. Bob Geldof is a thieving bitch. NEVER GOT MY SHIRT.b, 21b, 21img src="http://www.tshirtalert.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/live-aid-charity-tshirt-auction.jpg"1b, 21b, 21Good luck, Johnnie.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    This is great news for John McCain!

• Options
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Haha. I'm up off 125 now blud... I've got Obamagear
    tm all up in my heezy.b, 21b, 21I appreciate the thought though. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21How about a hat then? Personally, I'm waiting for the Obamagear??? Nike. He's definitely gonna drop a shoe.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    tm all up in my heezy.b, 21b, 21h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Haha... this is the poast I was about to make; nobody who lives uptown can complain about a shortage of Obamawear.b, 21b, 21Last Saturday I passed a dude on 125th bellowing about YOU WILL NOT SEE THIS SHIRT ANYWHERE ELSE I HAVE THE STENCIL HOLLER AT ME!b, 21b, 21For what it's worth, I never got mine either.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    Hillz would've never let this happen.....

• yo F*ck obamab, 21i signed up for the vp pick sms that was going to go out before he told the pressb, 21obama never texted me about biden

• Damn, now THAT is cold hearted.b, 21b, 21img src="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31DS7ZM19XL._SL500_AA280_.jpg"1

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    Could I perhaps interest you in a quality, generously cut black t-shirt with a portrait of Michelle lovingly drawn in gold ink (creating a bizarre but not wholly unattractive photo-negative effect) and emblazoned, in difficult-to-read cursive, "First Lady"? The artist's rendering is somewhat busted, so your girl Michelle ends up looking more than a little like your boy Uncle Ben, but nonetheless, I believe the streets will really be hearing you in this one, Jonny. b, 21b, 21Your twenty-dollar donation will bring real change--change which, after purchasing the shirt for you, I will use to purchase a modest combo from the jerk-chicken spot next door.b, 21b, 21(To sweeten the pot: The t-shirt spot is just a few blocks away from Barry's barber shop. For a few extra bucks, I might could talk the proprietor into coming up off some clippings or something. In the words of Harlem's own: LET ME KNOW.)

• Gold

I'm pretty sure they just have it in the black, but I'll check.

• XXXL, too.

• Actually, scratch that - check for a size small. For the jawn, you know.b, 21b, 21I appreciate the offer, but I think wifey might look better in a "First Lady" shirt... and at 4'10", that triple-xl would scrape the ground. That might work for cars, but with shirts... it's not what's cool to be.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

• I need a Michelle Obama T-shirt pronto.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    The news stand on my block has "First Family" joints with Barack, Michelle, Sasha and Malia superimposed over a presidential seal.

• img src="http://www.donkeydish.com/images/gallery/michelle-obama-vogue.jpg"1 b, 21b, 21I'd like this Vogue image w/out text.

• don't mean to be crepey or foul -- but that is a sexy neck.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I might could talk the proprietor into coming up off some clippings or something.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21CLONES WE CAN BELIEVE IN

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21don't mean to be crepey or foul -- but that is a sexy neck.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Nothing crepe-y about a compliment.b, 21b, 21img src="http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/2299297/crepepaper-main_Full.jpg"1

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    tm all up in my heezy.b, 21b, 21I appreciate the thought though. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21How about a hat then? Personally, I'm waiting for the Obamagear??? Nike. He's definitely gonna drop a shoe.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21you can joke all you want, but a New Era fitted with that Obama logo on the front (or, better yet, in an all-over print) would go plat in the skreets.

• Be patient. OBAMA NEEDS TIME TO RIP IT OFF THE BACK OF A HARD WORKING AMERICAN SO AS TO GIVE IT TO YOUR PARASITIC ASS.

• There are dudes selling Obamagear on Lex between 43rd and 45th St. My personal favorite is Barry and Hillary holding hands and waving, standing in front of a huge American flag.

• Options
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21How about a hat then? Personally, I'm waiting for the Obamagear??? Nike. He's definitely gonna drop a shoe.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21you can joke all you want, but a New Era fitted with that Obama logo on the front (or, better yet, in an all-over print) would go plat in the skreets.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21I wasn't joking, I see Obama hats all over Jamaica. They aren't New Era's though, and they're not being worn by the youth. The kids are wearing the gang-colored New Era's that politicians are trying to ban. It's a delicate mixture of hope and sadness as portrayed by haberdashery.b, 21b, 21I'm only half-joking about the Nike too. Dude plays basketball, I'd only be surprised if Nike DIDN'T contact him to do a shoe.

/font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I'm only half-joking about the Nike too. Dude plays basketball, I'd only be surprised if Nike DIDN'T contact him to do a shoe.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21I can't see him f[i]/i1ucking with a sneaker, though. One, it'd be morally dubious (the spectre of child labor and all that), and two, I can't imagine him being attached to something that frivolous, at least (ahem) not in the first term.b, 21b, 21Plus, dudes are wishful thinking a little with this, I think. You know, [i]projecting/i1 a little. Barry is [i]overarchingly/i1 cool, for sure, but he's also a pretty no-nonsense cat, and I guarantee that he's square on some of the details. This may be hard for you to hear, Sween, but I've got cash money that says dude rocks Rockports on the DL. Rakes leaves in some dogged Sauconys, maybe. He probably stays in some clean [i]somethings/i1, but probably not the "right" things--puffy, off-model New Balances and whatnot. Dude is [i]not/i1 keeping it crispy with the Nikes, I promise. b, 21b, 21He should come out with a hard-bottom. Now [i]that/i1 would be fly. "Step In The Name Of Change." Shit sells itself.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I'm only half-joking about the Nike too. Dude plays basketball, I'd only be surprised if Nike DIDN'T contact him to do a shoe.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21I can't see him f[i]
    /i1ucking with a sneaker, though. One, it'd be morally dubious (the spectre of child labor and all that), and two, I can't imagine him being attached to something that frivolous, at least (ahem) not in the first term.
    b, 21
    b, 21Plus, dudes are wishful thinking a little with this, I think. You know, [i]projecting
    /i1 a little. Barry is [i]overarchingly
    /i1 cool, for sure, but he's also a pretty no-nonsense cat, and I guarantee that he's square on some of the details. This may be hard for you to hear, Sween, but I've got cash money that says dude rocks Rockports on the DL. Rakes leaves in some dogged Sauconys, maybe. He probably stays in some clean [i]somethings
    /i1, but probably not the "right" things--puffy, off-model New Balances and whatnot. Dude is [i]not
    /i1 keeping it crispy with the Nikes, I promise.
    b, 21
    b, 21He should come out with a hard-bottom. Now [i]that
    /i1 would be fly. "Step In The Name Of Change." Shit sells itself.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b, 21 img src="http://bagnewsnotes.typepad.com/bagnews/images/obama basketball.jpg"1 b, 21b, 21I think you way off in thinkin he's some Rockport/Earthtone/Sauconys dude.b, 21b, 21b, 21 img src="http://media.worldgolf.com/wg_blog_media/golf-for-beginners/BarackObama-Basketball.jpg"1 b, 21b, 21High-End Wallmart steez

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21I can't see him f[i]
    /i1ucking with a sneaker, though. One, it'd be morally dubious (the spectre of child labor and all that), and two, I can't imagine him being attached to something that frivolous, at least (ahem) not in the first term.
    b, 21
    b, 21Plus, dudes are wishful thinking a little with this, I think. You know, [i]projecting
    /i1 a little. Barry is [i]overarchingly
    /i1 cool, for sure, but he's also a pretty no-nonsense cat, and I guarantee that he's square on some of the details. This may be hard for you to hear, Sween, but I've got cash money that says dude rocks Rockports on the DL. Rakes leaves in some dogged Sauconys, maybe. He probably stays in some clean [i]somethings
    /i1, but probably not the "right" things--puffy, off-model New Balances and whatnot. Dude is [i]not
    /i1 keeping it crispy with the Nikes, I promise.
    b, 21
    b, 21He should come out with a hard-bottom. Now [i]that
    /i1 would be fly. "Step In The Name Of Change." Shit sells itself.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21I think you way off in thinkin he's some Rockport/Earthtone/Sauconys dude.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21High-End Wallmart steez
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b, 21 img src="http://thekaoseffect.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/obama-11.jpg"1 b, 21b, 21TEAM JORDAN"S

/font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I think you way off in thinkin he's some Rockport/Earthtone/Sauconys dude.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he's full-on Rockport/Earthtone/Sauconys dude, but I think he's a lot closer to that end of the spectrum than to the "coming out with his own Nikes" end. I mean, come on now.