Weird eBay Thing?

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
anyone ever get a winning bidder from Japan but through a warehouse in Cali?b, 21b, 21Hi. We are the official partner of eBay Group, and introducing eBay items to Japan on our website (sekaimon.com). Our bid is automatically made on behalf of our customers. Since its scale and variety is so broad, we appreciate for your kind support as follows;b, 211. Paymentb, 21We pay to you in 24 hours after the end of auction, basically. However, those items ends on Friday or Saturday is processed on Sunday or Monday. Please understand that we only make payment via PayPal in partnership with eBay/PayPal.b, 212. Shippingb, 21When you ship the item, please put your item ID 160300367877 at the side of package or on the shipping label. Just in your handwriting is fine. It is used in our operation in warehouse in CA. When you have completed your shipping, please inform us from the form below, then we will complete sending the POSITIVE FEEDBACK and DSR asap.b, 21a href="http://www.sekaimon.com/trackingno/RtnInit.do?se=nobbyknucks&sa=20080000081185" target="_blank"1http://www.sekaimon.com/trackingno/RtnInit.do?se=nobbyknucks&sa=20080000081185/a1b, 21Thank you.b, 21Shop Airlines, Ltd.b, 21b, 21is this safe?

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    This dude is legit, he bought a banged Dave Pell Octet 10" from me for $35 for a customer of his. If you search for his name you can find news items that his search business was purchased by a larger one or something like that. b, 21b, 21Basically he acts as a buying service for ballers in Japan that don't trust / use eBay. In Japan, Yahoo! Japan is the main auction site that they use. b, 21b, 21-M

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    can you fix your avatar b, its broken, it looks tacky. You must have avatars disabled.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Yeah, this is fairly normal.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    thanks guysb, 21b, 21it was a pricey item so i was conflicted as to whether to question them before i sent!!b, 21b, 21thanks