Diddy's new cologne commercial

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
object width="448" height="374"1param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhfjcoo8bYT6uqUDjv"1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhfjcoo8bYT6uqUDjv" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"1/embed1/object1b, 21b, 21Leave it up to him.............

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    his face on the jetski is pricelessb, 21this is some self-indulgent euroman trash

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    The frame at 2:32 is hilarious.b, 21b, 21b/wb, 21b, 21A king would've used film.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    will you accept your birfright?

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    thats so mindbogglingly awesomely terrible... the douchery on display there is just amazing. b, 21b, 21b, 21I'm considering doing my own video now.b, 21b, 21b, 21slow motion zoom to me playing solitaire on the computer in my boxers... drinking a beer... cut to me riding a bicycle and popping a sweet wheely while some neighborhood ladies watch, obviously impressed. Then I walk down the steps of my castle surrounded by papparazi, except its just the front steps of my house and Cas takes a picture of me riding AlGarth's unicycle down the steps before an awesome wipeout.... yeah... and instead of riding in my sweet limo I'm driving my shitty gold nissan, stuck in traffic and flipping people off, spilling coffee on my white shirt. but it would keep the same narration by diddy... yeah, that would be an awesome video.

• the last time i felt this inspired to live my life to the fullest was when i saw diddy drinking champagne and chilling with a white tiger in the "hate me now" video. i've got big dreams.

• This is like a fine wine, really goes down smooth. It has a certain je ne sais quoi to it that is rarely captured on film these days. Also I feel it was a brave choice for Diddy to continue after 3:00mins for another one and a half without dialog. Truly a monumental achievement. And am I the only one who was screaming at the screen when it was over?!?! Cliff hanger alert!!b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/krusty.gif" alt="" 21

One James Bond movie too many...

• Is this supposed to be funny?

• This thread needs Faux_Rillz.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    I would have given anything to have been at the brainstorming session for this one. "Yo, what about caviar? We need some caviar in this piece." "Nah, I'm thinking Bain Du Soleil times 10."

• corsiccorsic oakland, ca 232 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21One James Bond movie too many...
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21Further proof that Diddy a talentless sack of crap.b, 21b, 21I can't stand these campaigns for "fragrances" that try to make them seem like they're some sort of life changing experience; instead of the wretched stench that they truly are.b, 21b, 21When are we going to see "Making the Fragrance" on MTV?

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I would have given anything to have been at the brainstorming session for this one. "Yo, what about caviar? We need some caviar in this piece." "Nah, I'm thinking Bain Du Soleil times 10."
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Or on the editing room floor... "okay Diddy's looking good, girls are hot, girls are hot annnnnnnnndd CUT TO JETSKI!"

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21This thread needs Faux_Rillz.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21/font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I am debuting my new movie "I Am King" for my new fragrance "I Am King" which is available exclusively at Macy???s. This fragrance is dedicated to Barack Obama, Muhammad Ali, Martin Luther King and all you men out there who take care of your families and respect and treat yourself like the Kings that we are all. I would like to also announce that this is my audition tape for the next James Bond. There is a black president and it's time for there to be a black Bond. God Bless.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b/wb, 21b, 21Dudes need to step up their lifestyle game

/font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21available exclusively at Macy???s.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21The Macy's set and the Monaco set couldn't be any more img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/game02vy9.gif" alt="" 21

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21 A brief in the impossible
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21What the hell does this even mean?

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    that helicopter just sucks. b, 21b, 21out of all the horrendous images in that "film," it's the helicopter that pisses me off the most.