SHIG

peacefulrotationpeacefulrotation 3,481 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Look what you've got me picking up off the streets these days. Now tell me how this makes you feel inside, and where to send it (or shove it as that may be the case).ED-P, your package is gonna reach you soon, wanted to throw a copy of the *new* (on the dl) mix cd in there.

Comments

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts

• SexyBNyceSexyBNyce 371 Posts

this scared the shit out of me when I was a shorty.

• Speaking of mixes, Asprin...

will you do some CD cover graphics for me? Sometime really soon if you have time.
    I will email specifics if you're available.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    While we're on the subject, how about an encore posting of what has in the past fourteen hours become one of soulstrut's nu classix:

ok dude, I think its time we confront this shit.

you've gone around this site trying to claim you are the "next best thing" to women and homosexuals on here; in other words you've tried to say your understanding and relating to these 2 groups yet you throw the word "fag" around a duragatory way and talk about women like pieces of meat quite a bit

I mean if you've convinced yourself that its cool for you to do this when other people have stated they have a problem with it, and then take it to the next level by claiming your just as level headed as most of the women on here get praised for being then you are sadly mistaken.

Instead of trying to convince folks your a certain way, why don't you just "be"?

Acts are for fake folk only

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

does that book have tablature as well? the gosh darn streets are still hoooard in the bay.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

does that book have tablature as well? the gosh darn streets are still hoooard in the bay.

duragatory

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Dude wakarimasen!

Tokidoki baka! Sucka!

Playin!

Speaking of mixes, Asprin...

will you do some CD cover graphics for me? Sometime really soon if you have time.

Let's do this like a stewardess

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

the way you constantly objectify women like this is becoming tiring to me T**ga.

• spaceghostspaceghost 605 Posts

the way you constantly objectify women like this is becoming tiring to me T**ga.

FAG

• Cool, I gotta take a few flick to send you for source material.

Will send them along this evening if all goes well.

For the Vanguard Archives:

on the GM wall....birdcawl

saved.

Thanks P-ro.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    For the Vanguard Archives:

Ahhhh. I miss your photorotations. And the "Hot Shit Alert" warms my cockles.

We ate at Axum last weekend (only in town for one day, whaddup?), and I thought about walking across the street to cop a peek. But I figured it was possible Chris was sitting in the shadows nursing some raers, and I didn't know what kind of ribbing I'd suffer getting caught hawkeyeing my own record?

[color:pink]p.s. all sold out. [/color]