Xmas/Hanukkah Wish List what you want this year?

pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
So what are you getting or asking for this year? b, 21b, 21Every year my folks insist on getting me something for the holidays and I never want anything. Collectros are tough to shop for, so I end up with something like a glass paper weight or a Texas Ranger Belt (seriously, it happened.) I'm trying to come up with some shit and this is what I have so far.b, 21b, 21 b, 21b, 21

Comments

• I want an iPod and some Superfeet orthotic insoles (2 purrrrr).

• new blackberry for verizonb, 21b, 21orb, 21b, 21world peace

• Stark Reality

• Ma boy....b, 21b, 21Or a super chunky ef-off (cheap-haha) ring to replace the one i lost a couple months back......booooooooooooooooooooo & pants combined!! b, 21b, 21Or a trip to sydaney to see my sluz and meet her new fella.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    i want:b, 21b, 21a pink iPodb, 21a swarovski blackberry with real diamondsb, 21stark reality (it's the best record evar!)b, 21east of underground (it's the best record evar!)b, 21boscoe (it's the best record evar!)b, 21a porsche targa b, 21a big house b, 21a yachtb, 21penis enlargmentb, 21b, 21i'll tell my mom and dad!

• Not to get laid off...b, 21Copies of the following: Marilyn Barbarin - Reborn, Explosions - Garden of Four Treesb, 21At least five or ten more hours in the week to READ...

• all i want is a new pair of needles/cartridgesb, 21b, 21andb, 21b, 21

• all i want is...b, 21b, 21- to lamp with the girl i loveb, 21- some veggie pattiesb, 21- A BUNCH OF ROUNDS FOR FREE AT THE BAR/b1b, 21b, 21deal.