Burnt Ends Appreciate (KC BBQ-R)

mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
On my recent, brief trip to K.C. not only did I learn that a colleague of mine at UCSB is now married to Chuck D img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/melt.gif" alt="" /1 but the one and only Dante C happened to be in town and look me to L.C.'s BBQ for this: b, 21b, 21img src=http://www.roadfood.com/photos/9185.jpg1b, 21b, 21Burnt ends = the Truth.

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    That looks totally awesome, but also like it'd leave one with a savage meat hangover.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Quote:h, 21b, 21That looks totally awesome, but also like it'd leave one with a savage meat hangover. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohmyer1.gif" alt="" /1

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I ride for burnt ends.b, 21b, 21If you come through D/FW drop me a line and we'll have some Tejas Bar-B-Q.b, 21b, 21Either here....b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21Or The Railhead in Fort Worth

• why are wonder bread slices always the perfect bookends for great bbq or fried food?b, 21it's like a wrapper you don't need to eat.

• I was just thinking, why does BBQ always come with white bread. For me it's the biggest turnoff to exploring that type of cuisine. Also funny this thread came up because I just finished reading an article in this week's New Yorker about Texas BBQ.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Quote:h, 21b, 21I was just thinking, why does BBQ always come with white bread. For me it's the biggest turnoff to exploring that type of cuisine. Also funny this thread came up because I just finished reading an article in this week's New Yorker about Texas BBQ. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Snow's!b, 21b, 21b/wb, 21b, 21Calvin Trillin knows what's up with burnt ends.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    Quote:h, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21Or The Railhead in Fort Worth b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21=crazy delicious