Neufchatel Cheese: A Warning.

hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
This may look like cream cheese, but it sure as hell isn't. I have yet to look into it, but I believe it may be made of rat's milk. Can anyone confirm thi? It has a grainy texture, and slightly off taste that I do not associate with the the milk of any animal in the milk-making business.anyhow, I have only myself to blame. You see, my girlfriend has a real job, so my part time record dealing leaves me free to play housewife. I guess I'm not so good at it yet. But, really, who would think there was something so foul lurking behind a silver cream cheese package? It's even "Philly" brand - I was trying to avoid weirdness by not buying the generic brand. Go figure.Speaking of domestic situations, my girlfriend brings it to my attention that she is envied amongst the other girls she works with. I'm told they consider her to have a nice, normal boyfriend. yeah... Apparently, they are all single mothers who were run out on by scrawny, little men (but potent) who cannot (but try to) grow full mustaches. She's seen their pictures. Long ago I coined a term for men like this: "Rat-weiners" - scragley like rats, scrawny, like weiners.

Comments

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Long ago I coined a term for men like this: "Rat-weiners" - scragley like rats, scrawny, like weiners.

Maybe it is their milk Neufchatel is made of.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Long ago I coined a term for men like this: "Rat-weiners" - scragley like rats, scrawny, like weiners.

Maybe it is their milk Neufchatel is made of.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    One of my ex-girlfriend's mother has a killer mashed potatoes recipe that has Neufchatel cheese in it. Really, these potatoes are kick ass. I miss them more than I miss the girl.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    did it look like this?

if yes, its made from cowmilk.

if not, probably Rat-weiners-milk.

did it look like this?

if yes, its made from cowmilk.

if not, probably Rat-weiners-milk.

One of my ex-girlfriend's mother has a killer mashed potatoes recipe that has Neufchatel cheese in it. Really, these potatoes are kick ass. I miss them more than I miss the girl.

So, it's a real thing people cook with? Not just some vile cream cheese substitute?

+

+

=

Tori Amos?

Tori Amos?

thats what you get when you google 'orgasmic'

go figure.

hahaha!!!