mystery wu affiliate/beatles song

hellojerkshellojerks 3 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
Hello,b, 21b, 21I had a tape a long time ago that had a song on it by some wu-affiliated group. Might have been those dudes on the king just shaolin stomp song? not sure? The song sampled "i am the walrus" by the beatles. b, 21b, 21No one seems to have heard this song (i'm guessing it came out mid-90's) and I lost touch a long time ago with the guy who gave me the tape, who stressed to me how this song was a rarity anyway.b, 21b, 21Please let me know if have any info on the name of the group/song - i forgot about it for years but it's been driving me crazy for a week now.b, 21b, 21Thanks!

Comments

• I don't remember any sample like that, but then again I may have forgotten it. Was it on the Trigga 12" ("NY Carjack")? It's been awhile.

• I have a feeling that it isn't a wu affiliate but a Kenny Dope associated track, but for the life of me I can't remember the name of the group ! b, 21If I remember correctly the 12" came in a plain black sleeve with a large sticker on the front with the logo of a hand grenade !!!

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21I have a feeling that it isn't a wu affiliate but a Kenny Dope associated track, but for the life of me I can't remember the name of the group ! b, 21If I remember correctly the 12" came in a plain black sleeve with a large sticker on the front with the logo of a hand grenade !!! b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21I don't know. I don't remember any obvious Beatles samples in much of the Wu-Fam stuff that came out up until about 1999/2000 but if anyone does know the track, I wouldn't mind hearing it.