No more DHL shipping within US

DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
Nov 10th, 2008 | FRANKFURT, Germany -- b, 21German mail and logistics company Deutsche Post AG will cut 9,500 jobs at its DHL unit in the U.S. and eliminate U.S.-only domestic express shipping by land and air, the company said Monday, citing heavy losses and fierce competition.b, 21b, 21http://www.salon.com/wires/ap/business/2008/11/10/D94C36KO0_eu_germany_deutsche_post/index.html%0A/a1

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I HATE DHL. Our German office swears by them, but they give me so many hassles with customs that I refuse to use them. Plus their couriers are rude and look like they should be working the register at a convenience store.

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21Plus their couriers are rude and look like they should be working the register at a convenience store. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Well, they probably will be now.

• YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21Plus their couriers are rude and look like they should be working the register at a convenience store. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Well, they probably will be now. b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21Damn that sucks one of my good friends drives for them. The kinda driver that djs a couple nights a weeks and blows trees on his lunch hour. A nice guy all around. It's true though DHL can't touch fed ex or Ups which is why they are going outta bussiness.