ODB RIP !!!

ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
Almost 4 years now since the great ol' Dirt Dog has passed. One of THE greatest evah IMO !b, 21b, 21"First things first man you're f*ckin with the worstb, 21I'll be stickin pins in your head like a f*ckin nurseb, 21I'll attack any nigga who's slack in his mackb, 21Come fully packed with a fat rugged stackb, 21Shame on you when you stepped through tob, 21The Ol Dirty Bastard straight from the Brooklyn Zoob, 21And I'll be damned if I let any manb, 21Come to my center, you enter, the winterb, 21Straight up and down that shit packed jamb, 21You can't slam, don't let me get fool on him manb, 21The Ol Dirty Bastard is dirty and stinkinb, 21Ason, Unique rollin with the night of the creepsb, 21Niggaz be rollin with a stashb, 21ain't sayin cash, bite my style I'll bite your motherfuckin ass!"b, 21b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fire.gif" alt="" 21b, 21b, 21

b, 21b, 21RIPb, 21b, 21"yeah baby I like it rawwwww!"

Comments

• when the first album came out he had a little mtv news 3 minute promo bit where he rolled in a limo drinking moet on the way to cash his welfare check. It was pretty funny. b, 21b, 21RIP. b, 21b, 21first album es classique. IMO.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    RHYMES GOOD AS A TASTY CAKE

• better character than artist IMO. Although "mike tyson you cant be in jail imma get you the F*ck outta here" shits on a lot of rappers entire discography

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    "If Y'all dont f*ckin,If Y'all Colored Bitch Ass Faggots,Punk Ass Muthafuckas, dont see,b, 21That these White People are tryin to take over your Shit,b, 21Dont worry,You better be happy that the Old Dirty Bastard is here....."

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Thes and I had this very discussion in a seafood restaurant.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    his album is pure art, as I understand "art."b, 21b, 21There aren't too many rap albums like that, where a dude is just doing exactly what he wants.b, 21b, 21a few Lil Wayne songs had me thinking ODB recently, that was nice...

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21when the first album came out he had a little mtv news 3 minute promo bit where he rolled in a limo drinking moet on the way to cash his welfare check. It was pretty funny. b, 21b, 21RIP. b, 21b, 21first album es classique. IMO. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21b, 21FREE MONEY!b, 21b, 21So classic.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21Thes and I had this very discussion in a seafood restaurant. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21How was the jazz?

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21Thes and I had this very discussion in a seafood restaurant. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21How was the jazz? b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21fishy....

• "dip my dunkin' between ya' doughnuts"!!RIP

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    "I dont walk I get carried...."b, 21b, 21I read an anecdote that when Wu first blew up a reporter asked ODB at a night club, how fame had changed his life and he got a girl to blow him in front of the reporter to show how much fame had changed his life! b, 21b, 21Love ODB but gotta say watching the Rock the Bells doco and the extras where they talk about ODBs death was quite sad. What a shame such a talent was allowed to self destruct and he got shitted on hard by alot of ppl....b, 21b, 21Remember that remix track he done with Busta? From his first album.... Insane!