please support of my habit! (blog-r)

On_the_Red_ClayOn_the_Red_Clay 1,728 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
I just received this email trough the account linked to my blog:b, 21b, 21"Hello, Most of you may know me and my best friend Nia! We have made up a team and a family called Throwback-Music. This is a place where we discover and post old school throwback music. Now we are putting together our third and final blog where everyone is welcomed. For some of you that had a hard time getting in the blog in the past may have some harsh feelings towards me. Just understand that running a blog of music that I post from my personal collection takes a lot of work and time. And I was very picky about who I wanted to let in.b, 21b, 21 b, 21b, 21So now that I am a full time student again and not working I have the chance to focus on my studies and be a full time create digger. I also will like to start posting up vinyl rips for every member of this new blog we are making! Most of you like my posts that I put up. I try to put up a lot of stuff not really known and stuff I think you guys might enjoy. I will also put up a lot of rare LP's that is very hard to get. Me and Nia are about to start taking trips all over to find new and unknown records!b, 21b, 21 b, 21b, 21Here is how this blog will work. Anyone can be a member! I am a full time student now and with this taking a lot of Time, Work, & Money. I will have to ask that every member will have to make a donation to the blog every first of the month. I will post 2 to 3 LP's each week! So that will be 8 to 12 LP's each month, the donation price will be $20. I will make very hi quality rips with no skipping! So if you find 8 to 12 LP's reasonable for $20 then this is the place to be. Keep in mind that some of these LP's I post run for thousands of dollars.b, 21b, 21 b, 21b, 21We will check who has donated every first of the month and keep them in the blog. If you miss a donation we will put you back in after you have donated your share for the month. Keep in mind that the links only stay good for one month so get back in before that month is up to get the LP???s you want. If you have missed something you really wanted in a month you were out of the blog for any reason, I will send you the links for it (as long as the list is not to long).b, 21b, 21I know this is a lot to ask of some of you but I am a full time student and I need support of my habit of buying and posting up expensive vinyl.b, 21b, 21 b, 21b, 21The only rule I have is to not share the LP's outside of the group! If I see my rips somewhere else like a peer to peer program or any forum or blog I will finish posting for the month and shut the group down. I don't want to to do that because we will miss out on so much good and rare music.b, 21b, 21 b, 21b, 21I will start posting on December first, I am taking in members now! If any of you want to be a part of this group make your first donation of $20 hereb, 21b, 21 b, 21b, 21http://throwbackmusic2-1.blogspot.com/b, 21b, 21 b, 21b, 21Once you have done that you are all set I will put you in the group so you can get all the LP's that I will post starting December first.b, 21b, 21 b, 21b, 21Let me know if you want to join!" b, 21b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/postmodern.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sscg.gif" alt="" 21

Comments

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    Did yours have your email and all the other recipients viewable in the To: field as well? That kinda pissed me off, along with the whole asking me for 20 bucks so could join their "exclusive" blog. b, 21b, 21I almost want to join and just post the links in comments, just to be a dick. Almost....

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    Start up a pool of donors to get the 20 bucks a month to join... I got 62 cents on it!b, 21b, 21It'd be a great idea, if the prospective subscribers were unable to see the rest of the internet...b, 21b, 21I predict it wasn't worth his time to type the pitch email...