L Dula - The Need to Calm TRACKLIST

sorginisorgini 46 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
HI; ANYONE HERE WHO COULD GIVE ME A TRACKLIST FOR THE NEED TO CALM MIX ? THE FIRST FEMALE SONGS ARE DOPE !

Comments

• nobody could help ???

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21nobody could help ??? b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Ask Iron Feet. He knows all the songs.

• no response from ironfeet ,nobody who could help?

• Dude is just busy with work and life in general and isn't on the board too much. I can try ask him next time I see him, but I can't guarantee I will remember.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21no response from ironfeet ,nobody who could help? b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Talk to Fonzee. He too knows all the songs. He will need to know how many push-ups you can do and how many 45s you have with open drum breaks.

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21no response from ironfeet ,nobody who could help? b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Talk to Fonzee. He too knows all the songs. He will need to know how many push-ups you can do and how many 45s you have with open drum breaks. b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21Now that guy is a piece of s#!t and probably wouldn't tell you if you did a thousand push ups.b, 21b, 21Big Chan!!

• tracklist ??? img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/WHYMUSTICRY.gif" alt="" 21

• suggestion: why dont you repost the mix and maybe strutters can piece together the track list

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    b, 21Mmm, while we're at it, I'd like a list of all the records Mr Dibbs used on "Turntable Scientifics".

• I'd also be interested in the tracklist of the Need to Calm.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Can I get the tracklist ofb, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21MOTHERFUCKING METATRONNNNNNNNNNNNb, 21b, 21img src="http://www.crystalinks.com/movmetatron.gif"1

• i got the need to calm tracklist someplace. i will find and post.b, 21peace, stein. . . img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="" 21