Congrats to the true believers

HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
I got my vote in yesterday afternoon, was pleased to see McCain lose, was very pleased to witness a historical first...and am now ultimately pleased to see so many people worked up into what I hope maintains itself as a positive frenzy. b, 21b, 21Y'all know I have my doubts...many, many, many doubts. b, 21b, 21But for right now, it's the bright side I'm trying to focus on...much like the rest of you. b,121b,121 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happyday.gif" alt="" 21

Comments

• How did Ron Paul do?

• Hey now.b, 21b, 21"I plan to stay a believer..."b,121b,121b,121Robert, I know you are thinking about the kids right now. I am. It's for real.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121"I plan to stay a believer..." b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121Hey now.b, 21b, 21"I plan to stay a believer..."b,121b,121b,121Robert, I know you are thinking about the kids right now. I am. It's for real. b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121Yep, seeing Obama's family up there is what makes it for me. b, 21b, 21And yeah, we've got class this afternoon in a couple of hours. Really curious to see how our 6th graders are feeling today.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts
    How did Ron Paul do?

Harvey: "I would've voted for you, Ron."

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    How did Ron Paul do?

Harvey: "I would've voted for you, Ron."

Good lord that's sad.

• I got my vote in yesterday afternoon, was pleased to see McCain lose, was very pleased to witness a historical first...and am now ultimately pleased to see so many people worked up into what I hope maintains itself as a positive frenzy.

Y'all know I have my doubts...many, many, many doubts.

But for right now, it's the bright side I'm trying to focus on...much like the rest of you.

right now I work in the marketing dept at my college and would really like to to stay here. I think promoting higher education to kids would be great. Especially since latino, black, and pacific island numbers are up in the population and in attendance.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Harvey the work is not over.

We have to work everyday, locally and globally to make the world a better place.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Harvey the work is not over.

We have to work everyday, locally and globally to make the world a better place.

Harvey doesn't want to hear that, he just can't wait for people to start complaining about Obama so he can say "I told you so!" from his sanctimonious high horse. This thread is his McCain sad grandpa concession speech and a plea for attention.