Pick Obama's Cabinet!

phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
Obama is supposed to name his cabinet picks pretty quickly. The rumor is he's already chosen Senator Rahm Emanuel for his Chief of Staff. I agree with the pundits that his cabinet will be very diverse, younger, generally anti-establishment, with a couple Republicans thrown in for good measure. Here are some of my picks.b,121b,121b,121Chief of Staff - Rahm Emanuelb,121Secretary of State - Bill Richardson (dude really came through for Obama)b,121Secretary of the Treasury - Jay Z (Black Republican), j/kb,121Secretary of Defense - Colin Powell?b,121Attorney General - Eric Holder (former deputy AG under Clinton/led Obama's VP selection squad; black dude too.)b,121Secretary of the Interior b, 21Secretary of Agriculture b, 21Secretary of Commerce b, 21Secretary of Labor b, 21Secretary of Health and Human Services - Oprah (holla!)b,121Secretary of Housing and Urban Development b, 21Secretary of Transportation b, 21Secretary of Energy - Arnold Shwarzenegger (Republican)b, 21Secretary of Education b, 21Secretary of Veterans Affairs b, 21Secretary of Homeland Security

Comments

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    I heard that Arne Duncan, Superintendent (or Grand Poobah or whatever) of Chicago Public Schools was on a short list for Secretary of Education or some other high post. b, 21b, 21We'd be proud of him, but my wife works for CPS and says she wouldn't want to see him go. He's doing big things for pre-Kindergarten education here.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121b,121b1Secretary of the Treasury - Warren Buffett/b1b,121 b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Colin Powell-1one Man cabinet, all slots. He's got that shit.