How do YOU generally search stuff on ebay?- poll

lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Curiouser and curiouser.FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1121868027lambert">

How do YOU generally search for stuff on ebay?[/b]Search by genre and format, and then see what's ending soonGallery photos are MY binsBy artist/ title name onlyI only search for dealers w/ lots of good feedback, and stick w/ themA combination of all. It dependsYou know what? I didn't even read the question.INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons">

Comments

• Huge want list. Then when I find one I look at the seller list (in order to save from shipping)

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Huge want list. Then when I find one I look at the seller list (in order to save from shipping)

Do you just copy and paste into the "search" bar? Or are you saying you contact them w/ your wants?

• Huge want list. Then when I find one I look at the seller list (in order to save from shipping)

Do you just copy and paste into the "search" bar? Or are you saying you contact them w/ your wants?

Ho ho are you crazy??

It's all about search bar..

Like we said in french "n'affranchissez pas les caves", which could be translated by "Don't aknowledge dumb asses".

Mean but true!

• Options
    200 saved keyword searches. Let 'em come to you.

K.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    200 saved keyword searches. Let 'em come to you.

K.

BELIEEVE!