Shipping Abroad

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
Is there a weight limit for shipping abroad? Like 50 lbs?b,121b,121Thank you.

Comments

• after you reach a certain weight limit...it HAS to go priority International...$$$$$$$b,121b,121I shipped 150 LPs to portugal and it cost damn near $700.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Weight limit is 70 lbs. It is based on what the PO feels an average person can lug without hurting themselves.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Thanks!

• I've never hit that weight limit, but it sounds like it might be cheaper to ship multiple smaller packages using the regular rate.

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121Weight limit is 70 lbs. It is based on what the PO feels an average person can lug without hurting themselves. b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121i.e. avoid shipping to countries full of weaklings

• no Obama content?

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    with heavier/bulkier stuff you might want to go UPS or at least check their prices before lugging shit to your post office...

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,908 Posts
    Better to ship only the lightest broads then. Emaciated crack/Meth hoes and the like. I heard you could put a 1st class stamp on Amy Winehouse and it would be good for transatlantic surface-mail...

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I worked for the PO many years ago on the long list of jobs I've had. That was their i1justification,[/i] at the time, not sure if that's really the reason behind it tho.