It's time to turn Texas BLUE I thought you knew it

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited October 2008 in Strut Central
a href="http://sharebee.com/3796add1" target="_blank"1H-Town Allstars (Bun B, Chamillionaire, Paul Wall, Cory Mo & Trae) - Obama 08′/a1

Comments

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    I'd love to see Texas turn into a Blue State but I doubt it'll happen. I went camping last weekend and drove a couple hours through the country and saw nothing but McCain signs everywhere.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Jayo Felony already did a song like that, it's called Crip Anthem

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Austin is already there. b, 21b, 21Houston though...umm, not going to happen any time soon.

• thats ted nugent country "Bwoyyyy"

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121Austin is already there. b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121Austin (Travis County) is the one blue county in a sea of red.b,121b,121 img src="http://theelectoralmap.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/02-07-2004-texas-electoral-map.jpg"1 b, 212004 electoral map

• el paso is usually pretty strong blueb, 21gore and kerry both won hereb, 21gore won, even when the newspaper gave their endorsement to GWBush.

• maybe when more of la raza gets the right to vote and they become the majority; texas could turn blueb, 21pero la dudo weyes.

Texas needs to move beyond this lame-o blue vs. red dynamic, as does the rest of the country.

object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121Austin is already there. b, 21b, 21Houston though...umm, not going to happen any time soon. b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121Houston as a whole? No. But there's actually a serious chance Harris county will go Obama this year.

/font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121el paso is usually pretty strong blueb, 21b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121With a lot of the religious people voting for the republicans solely for the fact they are against gay marriage and abortion it seems strange that El Paso doesn't follow that same model. I don't want to stereotype but Bush seemed to win when he ran a campaign against gay marriage and abortion. Everywhere you go in El Paso you'll see Virgin Mary statues and paintings etc. Anyway, I just find it interesting that they are voting heavily democratic.b,121b,121On another note. I'll be in El Paso next week. I'm DJing at Black Market w/ System Addict, then again on Friday from 6-8pm at The Percolator for a photo show opening. I'm going to be playing funk 45s at both.

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121el paso is usually pretty strong blueb, 21b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121With a lot of the religious people voting for the republicans solely for the fact they are against gay marriage and abortion it seems strange that El Paso doesn't follow that same model. I don't want to stereotype but Bush seemed to win when he ran a campaign against gay marriage and abortion. Everywhere you go in El Paso you'll see Virgin Mary statues and paintings etc. Anyway, I just find it interesting that they are voting heavily democratic.b,121b,121On another note. I'll be in El Paso next week. I'm DJing at Black Market w/ System Addict, then again on Friday from 6-8pm at The Percolator for a photo show opening. I'm going to be playing funk 45s at both. b, 21b, 21h,121font class="post"1b,121b,121thats always been odd, i agree.b,121but there are a lot of haevy duty catholics here and one couple even paid for their own billboard sign in support of McCain Palin with the slogan of "Change Babies can believe in"b, 21b, 21ahh, snap what day will you be at black market? uhm, whats your dj name btw? img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif" alt="" /1b,121b,121i'll roll out to black market for sure

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    that place has ellza counties bro look at that

/font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121b, 21ahh, snap what day will you be at black market? uhm, whats your dj name btw? img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif" alt="" /1b,121b,121i'll roll out to black market for sure b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121I'll be there on Thursday the 6th. My flight doesn't get in until 9:30pm so I won't be at Black Market until around 10:30 or so. b, 21b, 21No DJ name anymore, just Bill Bradley. It is kind of a last minute deal so there's no flyer with my name or anything.