Best Hip Hop News Headline Ever.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited October 2008 in Strut Central
If dudes are gonna brag about stealing people's chains, I'm glad that they can at least properly punish their children for wearing said chain!b,121b,121b,121i1b,121Trick Trick Denies Protecting Eminem, Grounds Daughter For Wearing Yung Berg Chain[/b]b,121b,121Lil Wayne can???t get an Eminem verse, but Trick Trick sure can. Amid rumors that he???s providing protection for Em in exchange for guest verses, production and an unofficial co-sign, Trick Trick took time to talk with XXLMag.com to clear up the speculations.b,121b,121Em has always been selective with collaborations, but Trick has been fortunate enough to spit alongside his fellow Detroiter on ???Welcome To Detroit City??? and more recently on ???Who Want It.??? Legend has it that Trick may have provided muscle for Slim in the past, allegedly running former Source honcho Raymond ???Benzino??? Scott out of Detroit when he rode around the city digging for dirt on the rapper a few years back.b,121b,121???That???s some bullshit,??? Trick told XXLMag.com. ???If you F*ck with him I???ll bust your head but it???s not like I???m just protecting him. That???s my friend. I ride for all my friends.???b,121b,121Trick once again found himself in the middle of goon business when reports spread that he snatched Yung Berg???s Autobot chain in a scuffle at Plan B nightclub in Detroit last summer. Pictures of his friends, his brother and even his daughter rocking the chain floated all over the internet after he repeatedly denied involvement in the fight. He did confirm that the pictures were real, however.b,121b,121b1???My daughter was properly grounded for that,??? Trick revealed. ???I had put the chain up in my house and I didn???t put it so far up. Then my daughter decide she want to take pictures with it before she go to school.???[/b]b,121b,121Trick Trick???s The Villain (Koch) featuring guest appearances by Ice Cube, Royce Da 5???9″ and production by Eminem and Dr. Dre, hits stores November 11th. -Michael Cohenb,121

Comments

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121b,121Trick Trick???s The Villain (Koch)[/b] featuring guest appearances...b,121 b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121b,121Koch, eh? Another classique, I see.