›

Moka Only Production - CAT GOT BEATS!

ostrangeostrange 10 Posts
edited October 2008 in Strut Central
Ive been listenin to all of moka only's new albums and this cat got beats for days.I think he's highly slept on and he be findin the dopest,dirtiest samples/breaks.If yall dont know check him out,i would start with the vermillion album and everything after that.If u do know about moka only's beats share your thoughts.He doesnt have the greatest rhymes but for some reason its passable and hes a little weird but u can tell hes havin fun makin music.

Comments

• He's really underrated, no doubt. I hadn't been checking for his stuff for quite some years, but I got Vermillion and was surprised by how good it was. I have no problem with his rhyming-- in fact I think he's underrated in that aspect, too.

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121I got Vermillion and was surprised by how good it was. b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121agreed,Cats was clownin cause the beats were 2 dilla-ish,in a way they were but he made it into his own sound,overall a great album.I really want the instrumental version of vermillion but will prolly never see the light of day.Search and chicka chicka are straight bangers.